Fue Result In Turkey What Do You Think?

Madalin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely does seem to have improved, do you feel like it has yourself?
The point is that i have a oily scalp and curly hair, after i wash my hair looks good in density but after 2, 3 days looks like is"tufted" and looks more rare...

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is definetly improvement,im happy for you,but for solid density,u will need second procedure.

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is that i have a oily scalp and curly hair, after i wash my hair looks good in density but after 2, 3 days looks like is"tufted" and looks more rare...
I get you but I’d say it definitely looks like there’s more hair, but if you don’t feel like there is yourself maybe the lighting on the first pic was more intense?

I’d jump on finasteride/minoxidil/keto for now if your not already and like the others have said another transplant down the line you should look solid.

Good luck man.

Madalin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get you but I’d say it definitely looks like there’s more hair, but if you don’t feel like there is yourself maybe the lighting on the first pic was more intense?

I’d jump on finasteride/minoxidil/keto for now if your not already and like the others have said another transplant down the line you should look solid.

Good luck man.
I can do that but after a few months if i stop the minoxidil and finasterides i will lost all the progress?

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can do that but after a few months if i stop the minoxidil and finasterides i will lost all the progress?
Yes you do need to stay on them as long as you want to keep your hair.

But the only other option is to not take them and not make any progress in the first place.

Madalin

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how it looks in direct sun light

Attachments

• 20180601_153433.jpg
    20180601_153433.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 20180615_131741.jpg
    20180615_131741.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 585

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you need second hair transplant to fill crown and maybe add density on top and front.