Fue Result In Turkey What Do You Think?

Madalin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i had my fue 9 months ago in Turkey with dr Cinik, now at 9 months after they say my result so far looks good, i expected somethong more for 4500 grafts.What do you think about my result ?

Attachments

• received_1445295412202760.jpeg
    received_1445295412202760.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,313
  • 20180410_183740.jpg
    20180410_183740.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,295

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that this is less than 4500 grafts and result is not very good..its better than slick bald but on other side is wasting grafts for below average result..

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yes for advanced Norwood levels is better to go for FUT,because of better yield and graft Survival.Fut+Fue combo if below nw4.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch does not look good at all. They will say full result will not be there till the one year mark or even further in the future. You might indeed get some improvement these next months but you'll need a massive boost for this not to be a disappointing result.

Stay away from these super cheap doctors brahs.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if this is results after 9 months i doubt that this 3 months will make any noticeable difference.You get what you pay for,if you do not have enough money on the side then wait,im not saying that u should go to USA for most expensive hair transplant,but for example belgium will be good choice where is price range 2,5-3 eur per graft.I saw better results than OP,they were same norwood level and received less grafts than him.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I'm wrong but looks like an average result to me.

The transplanted area was fully bald and your working with 4500 grafts. I don't think any surgeon could have used all those grafts and have been able to cover all of the bald area. On top of that, since you did a transplant on an area previously bald you cannot expect the density to be fully up to standard. This is why most people with a lot less hairloss will still need more than one transplant for best results, density is tough to meet.

pete_love

Reaction score
I got 800 more grafts via FUE and this was my result after 10 months.

If I was you I'd be telling them that this is not good progress for 9 months and waiting another 3-6 will not magically yield noticeable results.

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 874
  • 15268440351551410888150852843793.jpg
    15268440351551410888150852843793.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 917

Madalin

My Regimen
Reaction score

If I was you I'd be telling them that this is not good progress for 9 months and waiting another 3-6 will not magically yield noticeable results.
You have photos in direct sun light? Where have you done yours?

pete_love

Reaction score
You have photos in direct sun light? Where have you done yours?

As you can see from the picture, it was next to a window with the sun shining on it. Would you rather I shone a torch directly at it then took a picture? This is what it looks like to the naked eye.

I had mine done at Clinicana, Istanbul. 2000 euros.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With your level of baldness at base line you would need more that one transplant. It looks like he has rebuilt the hairline which has taken a lot of single grafts. Another 2-3k grafts would make a big difference.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Any hair fibres on there?

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP are u on any medication? Finasteride? minoxidil?
My level of baldness was similar to yours and everything thickened with finasteride+minoxidil.
Still going for hair transplant eventually but I now added dutasteride also to see if I can improve a bit more.

Madalin

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP are u on any medication? Finasteride? minoxidil?
My level of baldness was similar to yours and everything thickened with finasteride+minoxidil.
Still going for hair transplant eventually but I now added dutasteride also to see if I can improve a bit more.
Any side effects on finasterides? And as i know if you stop the treatment with minoxidil all your progress will be lost, is that right?

Madalin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update, after i wash my hair, in normal day light.

Attachments

• 20180601_153446.jpg
    20180601_153446.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 720