Fue Or Fut ? Where Is The Best Place Could I Go?

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all, I need your help :)
Hello all I’m Eden.
I’m sorry if lots of people ask this question but I don’t know where to look for this answer.
I would like to do the best hair transplant I can get, I don’t want to take any risks and do it again after a year.
I’m 30 Y/O from the UK money or traveling isn’t a problem for me.
Im desperate to find the best artist in the world who would make my surgery.
I will really appreciate if people with experience here would give me a tip who is really the most professional from all.
Like I said, traveling is really not a problem for me.
Sorry if a lot of people post the same question.
I’m a healthy non smoking/drink person.
Daily exercise, perfect blood count.
I would post pictures of my scalp after shower.
I take propcia 1mg for over 12 years now
Multivitamin, drink 3 liters of water daily.
I don’t eat any junk or friend food.
I’m vegan already 4 years and never felt better.
Sleep 8 hours every night.
Soon I’ll post some pics of my scalp for more help.
BTW, I’m quite sure I’ll be needing at list 5000grafts.
Thank you again, your help is much appreciated!
Hope to help others as well in the future and show you all my journey.
Eden

Attachments

• 1566AE17-661A-4B50-A2F4-ADF673E6B76C.jpeg
    1566AE17-661A-4B50-A2F4-ADF673E6B76C.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 375
  • AF396779-DE0F-44A3-9E9D-362B265C1DE1.jpeg
    AF396779-DE0F-44A3-9E9D-362B265C1DE1.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 337
  • E1458AC7-FCB1-4F1E-A8CF-F112E4091774.jpeg
    E1458AC7-FCB1-4F1E-A8CF-F112E4091774.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 382
  • FE456248-E2A9-44F0-9E06-E055263F9224.jpeg
    FE456248-E2A9-44F0-9E06-E055263F9224.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 391

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hello all, I need your help :)
Hello all I’m Eden.
I’m sorry if lots of people ask this question but I don’t know where to look for this answer.
I would like to do the best hair transplant I can get, I don’t want to take any risks and do it again after a year.
I’m 30 Y/O from the UK money or traveling isn’t a problem for me.
Im desperate to find the best artist in the world who would make my surgery.
I will really appreciate if people with experience here would give me a tip who is really the most professional from all.
Like I said, traveling is really not a problem for me.
Sorry if a lot of people post the same question.
I’m a healthy non smoking/drink person.
Daily exercise, perfect blood count.
I would post pictures of my scalp after shower.
I take propcia 1mg for over 12 years now
Multivitamin, drink 3 liters of water daily.
I don’t eat any junk or friend food.
I’m vegan already 4 years and never felt better.
Sleep 8 hours every night.
Soon I’ll post some pics of my scalp for more help.
BTW, I’m quite sure I’ll be needing at list 5000grafts.
Thank you again, your help is much appreciated!
Hope to help others as well in the future and show you all my journey.
Eden
@sunchyme1

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is a tricky case. You've been on finasteride for 12 years, and yet you are diffuse thin all over. In my opinion a hair transplant for diffuse thinners is very, very risky. Even with the best surgeons, you are risking losing your native hair. Which means that even after you've depleted your donor, you will most likely, eventually end up looking almost exactly like you do now.

Usually I would recommend a transplant to someone your age, that's been on finasteride for 12 years and has maintained his hair. You, however are a diffused thinner, like myself. I would seriously reconsider.

curious what @Wolf Pack would say.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is a tricky case. You've been on finasteride for 12 years, and yet you are diffuse thin all over. In my opinion a hair transplant for diffuse thinners is very, very risky. Even with the best surgeons, you are risking losing your native hair. Which means that even after you've depleted your donor, you will most likely, eventually end up looking almost exactly like you do now.

Usually I would recommend a transplant to someone your age, that's been on finasteride for 12 years and has maintained his hair. You, however are a diffused thinner, like myself. I would seriously reconsider.

curious what @Wolf Pack would say.

I would add as well avodart soon and will make stronger treatments.
The Hair transplant I will definitely have , even if it will delay my balding in 15 years.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would add as well avodart soon and will make stronger treatments.
The Hair transplant I will definitely have , even if it will delay my balding in 15 years.

Take it from me, you have to be very, very careful. I am not trying to scare you. But, when you get a hair transplant, even with the best surgeon, it's very possible that alot of the hair you have now will be killed off.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would it be killed off?
You are very negative:)
After I started propecia most of my hair remain on my scalp , what happened in this year I had really lots of stress and I didn’t take propecia for 2 months because I was abroad and lost my pills .
I think in this time I lost a bit of hair, I’m taking propecia again already a month hopefully everything will get a bit better soon.
I’m trying to take things easy and be more positive because with negativity I will not get anywhere.
Avodart many years ago I took 1.5 mg daily but after 6 months I couldn’t get any prescription so I stoped and kept only the propecia.
Any positive suggestions?
Kind regards
Eden

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think I advised this guy in another thread. Definitely a tricky situation. They say finasteride gives protection against shock loss, even to weaker hairs. I experienced shock loss after surgery and it wasn't permanent, then again I'm not diffuse. It was a scary time though as you can imagine as it took months to return. Hid under a hat initially.

I'd still recommend this guy a transplant but only to the frontal third/half which is more or less dead. It might kill it off for good but it's almost gone anyway. I wouldn't touch the vertex and mid scalp. It's a shame though with diffuse thinners not being perfect transplant candidates because OP I hope you don't mind me saying but your hair all on top is very thin. It's like being in no man's land. My surgeon wouldn't touch the rest of my hair as said he prefers to only work in slick areas - I'm not diffuse but have some early crown loss - Norwood spotters may see it.

The other reason this guy might not get a lot out of his transplant is his donor hair looks quite weak and there's a big area to cover potentially.

Hi and thanks again for you help!
From childhood I was very thin hair,
I’m trying to get avodart it generic avodart but I don’t know which sites are laget.
One website from USA I think avopharmacy
They don’t ship to the Uk unfortunately .
Can anyone help me with that? I really want to fight

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can get away with doing only 3000 grafts on the frontal portion as your crown and donor area looks good enough. So a new hairline and spreading the rest going back, stopping half way to the crown. That's how my first hair transplant went and it came out very good.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a reason that you are not trying Minoxidil & Nizoral shampoo?

You will need multiple procedures as your hairloss will progress over time, even if you have a 3000 graft FUT to rebuild your hairline you will need further treatments 5 -10 years from now to hide your mid scalp & crown areas. If you go down the transplant route have a FUT first then you have the choice of FUE procedures later as if you do a FUE first you wont get the chance to have a FUT later.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also and I hope you don't mind me saying this you do have a large head so density will be an issue for you if you go down the hair transplant route. Often if you have a large head you will only get the appearance of hair so go for a high hairline and go for density.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
H
Also and I hope you don't mind me saying this you do have a large head so density will be an issue for you if you go down the hair transplant route. Often if you have a large head you will only get the appearance of hair so go for a high hairline and go for density.

Hi and thanks for the reply
I use nizoral propecia biotin and saw palmetto every day
From the time I started I still have 85% same amount o hair like 12 years ago:)

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why didn't you use minoxidil to regrow your hair?
I did for many month(around 8 months) 12.5% but I lost 1/4 my hair and never came back so the doctor told me to stop and keep the finasteride nizoral and all the supplements.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlucky! I feeling your pain man! I think you will need a transplant but one generally is never enough. Good luck to you!

neima12

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi better Fue
I recommend Dr. Guray Yesiladali. He has 10 years experience in turkey + america + germany, he is based in turkey. they are using the 3D hair transplant.