FUE in the US or Europe?

mboy

Reaction score
yeah, I ment that the website of Shapiro from Florida looked a bit sketchy.

But def looking forward for updates from Prohairclinic and the ones in Turkey!

I'm thinking of having a FUE hair transplant some time in the fall of 2010. I probably need around 2000 grafts or a bit less to the hairline. Haven't decided yet where. Leaning towards Feller or Ron Shapiro, that is in case I can come up with the cash. Although a little bit closer and cheaper would be nice.

But from what I've read, yes I agree too that if already go for the hair transplant, then go for the guaranteed best. I cannot think of a worst nightmare (ok, sorry I know there are worst things in life) than an hair transplant gone wrong and having not enough funds to fix it right away.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
jonathan22 said:
yeah, I ment that the website of Shapiro from Florida looked a bit sketchy.

But def looking forward for updates from Prohairclinic and the ones in Turkey!

I'm thinking of having a FUE hair transplant some time in the fall of 2010. I probably need around 2000 grafts or a bit less to the hairline. Haven't decided yet where. Leaning towards Feller or Ron Shapiro, that is in case I can come up with the cash. Although a little bit closer and cheaper would be nice.

But from what I've read, yes I agree too that if already go for the hair transplant, then go for the guaranteed best. I cannot think of a worst nightmare (ok, sorry I know there are worst things in life) than an hair transplant gone wrong and having not enough funds to fix it right away.

what Norwood are you jonathan? I´m thinking of having FUE in the fall too. Stateside, that´s for sure! Bit of travel from Europe but oh well...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
its done...

my second hair transplant of 2509 FUE with prohairclinic (belgium)
i still waith for my before and after pictures from the clinic
if i recieve them i will post a review here of the hair transplant...

i had a 35 grafts/cm2 hairline of my first hair transplant in istanbul , my crown was 20 grafts/cm2...

prohair has extracted 2509 grafts of my donor and place 1200 grafts in my crown , and 1309 grafts in the front / hairline...
they also adjusted the hairline, sinds it was a round model and this design is more naturarel , a teeth design hairline, also my not cymetric temples are corrected , sinds my right temple was a bit bigger then my left temple , so they adjusted the right temple also a bit...
crow is boosted from 20 grafts/cm into : 60 graft/cm2 wow...
front is boosted from 35 grafts/cm2 into : 65 grzft/cm2 ... nice...
i'm verry happy , no pain , no scar , big difference with my first hair transplant that was a strip/FUT...

here is a pic taken with my gsm :
(when i get my pics from the clinic i will post a full revieuw with pictures)

http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/attachment. ... 1270679700

note that i probaly lost a graft on the crown in my sleep sinds you see a trace of a little bleeding in the picture in the crown , its hard to avoid this when your sleeping...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score