Fue Expert Clinic, Madrid, Dr. Juan Couto. This Guy Is Already Booked Untill 2023. Crazy.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have heard of him before or maybe tried to book a consultation?

Prices are identical to Koray Erdogan, but he seems to be booked untill 2023 already, damn.
https://www.hair-clinic.eu/clinics/fue-expert-clinic-madrid.html

Absolutely insane results

Yes well known name. Behind some massive transformations indeed BUT important to remember that these Spanish lads have way thicker donor than most of us.

4-6 euro per graft is significantly more expensive than Erdogan btw (unless his prices have changed recently?). Could obviously charge even more though, seeing as he is booked for next 4-5 years.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes well known name. Behind some massive transformations indeed BUT important to remember that these Spanish lads have way thicker donor than most of us.

4-6 euro per graft is significantly more expensive than Erdogan btw (unless his prices have changed recently?). Could obviously charge even more though, seeing as he is booked for next 4-5 years.
Yeah, true that, italian and spanish guys got extremely dense thick hair i even rarely see bald folks there. a lot of material to work with to create good fue density.

Erdogan is charing somewhat 3 euro, isnt he?

How insane is the fact that this surgeon is literally booked for 5 f*****g years ahead, absolutely mind blowing to me. 5 years, damn, how many people are gona go through his hands. Surreal.

Having money to afford such quality work would be pretty amazing.

R u on finasteride btw?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, true that, italian and spanish guys got extremely dense thick hair i even rarely see bald folks there. a lot of material to work with to create good fue density.

Erdogan is charing somewhat 3 euro, isnt he?

How insane is the fact that this surgeon is literally booked for 5 f*****g years ahead, absolutely mind blowing to me. 5 years, damn, how many people are gona go through his hands. Surreal.

Having money to afford such quality work would be pretty amazing.

R u on finasteride btw?

Erdogan is 2.5 Euro per graft as far as I know.

Yeah it's pretty nuts to be booked out for so long. The people want hair man.

Had to give up on finasteride after three months unfortunately.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Common ones like watery semen and testicular pain. First four-five weeks were great, actually had improved sexual function, but then more brutal sides like weak erections and terrible orgasms arrived.
damn, man. sucks ***. u hopped on finasteride urself or with doctor's advice? thought of tryin to tank trough those sides as seems like some of them fade away when certain time period has passed?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn, man. sucks ***. u hopped on finasteride urself or with doctor's advice? thought of tryin to tank trough those sides as seems like some of them fade away when certain time period has passed?

Just by my own accord.

Who knows, maybe it would have gotten better with time. Certainly wasn't improving though. It's mentally very hard to keep going when your hair is worse than ever and dick isn't functioning. And I had already tried being on RU for longer where sides never subsided.

Anyway, give it a go man. Many members here are doing fine with it and if you end up having to quit you'll at least have the peace of mind that you tried it.

el_duterino

Reaction score
  • Dr. Juan Couto, an expert in hair restoration surgery, founder and medical director of the clinic.
  • Performs himself the entire surgical procedure (extraction, implantation)
in Turkey the docs only do the placement incisions....

but...who wants to wait 5 years ?

Last edited:

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Keser also does the surgical aspects of surgery like Dr Couto.

No doubt, Dr Couto, seems to do impressive work. I was just introduced to his work not too long ago and after researching, can clearly see his surgical protocol gets great graft yield. He has some impressive results, let alone a very very long waitlist!

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it splitting hairs (no pun intended) to think Couto can produce better results than the other handful of top docs like Bis-anga and Lorenzo? Just asking. Also, I would love to see what he can do on older guy with like a N5.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is a simple answer to that, it's bullshit. I imagine it's either all just clever marketing so he can get VIPs to pay over the odds for it to do it in the next few months, or he just barely does any hair transplant anymore. Can't see many people booking for 2,3,4 years down the line (especially with him asking for a booking fee).

Not taking anything away from the work shown in those videos, it's breathtaking. As pointed out above however they have very thick hair donor areas.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a simple answer to that, it's bullshit. I imagine it's either all just clever marketing so he can get VIPs to pay over the odds for it to do it in the next few months, or he just barely does any hair transplant anymore. Can't see many people booking for 2,3,4 years down the line (especially with him asking for a booking fee).

Not taking anything away from the work shown in those videos, it's breathtaking. As pointed out above however they have very thick hair donor areas.
There is a point here.
who will wait 5 years? who know what will happen in 5 years? hairloss can progress so much that transplant wont even be relevant.
you can also die in 5 years lol....

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a magician. Wish he'd share his expertise with other surgeons. I guess it's partly just having the patience of saint with extreme attention to detail. It would be a sh*t tedious job to he honest

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's some amazing results. I'm guessing he did David Silvas hair transplant!