From sadness to greatness

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy crap. Your results make me wanna start minoxidil again. I started foam two weeks ago and did it up until yesterday. I can't take the shedding anymore. It's killing me. I've read tons of stores about foam causing massive sheds and people never recovering.

I'm thinking about trying finasteride 1mg and Kirkland liquid along with nizoral 2% or tresseme.

Congrats on the results.

alberto69

Reaction score
Could you add some new updated photos in diferentes angles?.Thansk man, nice recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, how many ml of minoxidil do you use?.

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Your results make me wanna start minoxidil again. I started foam two weeks ago and did it up until yesterday. I can't take the shedding anymore. It's killing me. I've read tons of stores about foam causing massive sheds and people never recovering.

I'm thinking about trying finasteride 1mg and Kirkland liquid along with nizoral 2% or tresseme.

Congrats on the results.

A recipe for disaster. You know the first rule is sticking to the big 3 right?
Minoxidil, finasteride & nizoral. You, my man, will be bald if you already quit after two weeks.

affect

Reaction score
Were you taking antidepressants?

- - - Updated - - -

Were you taking antidepreasants ?
Nope, I am actually thinking about going to a doctor to maybe talk about my depression and such, I still feel the "Nothingness" I always felt and I am getting tired of it so, at least I am not sad or broken inside as I was before ,so there's that :)

Congrats on the results.
Just keep at it, give it a year until quitting tbh, if you're losing your hair anyways you have nothing to lose with it shedding, will happen sooner or later anyways.

Could you add some new updated photos in diferentes angles?.Thansk man, nice recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, how many ml of minoxidil do you use?.
I can make an update with pictures in the coming weeks, I go through 1 minoxidil bottle every 2-3 weeks, so I probably use more than they say on the bottle, on the bottle they say 1 bottle every month if used twice a day.

affect

Reaction score
Was thinking about how I wanted my old photos of my hair back, and found this site, so lets do a 8 year update?

I use the same regime as before. Propecia once a day and Minoxidil at night. (I'm kinda bad at doing it daily, but a few times a week on both, better with taking the pill though)

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 138

DiegoRomani

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Man, congrats on the results & keeping them :) Side effects didn't arrive at some point? As for efficacy I see that it's not worsening at all. It's hard to look deep on your "before pic" - what Norwood you think you'd be if not taken any actions, based at your ratio/family members?
Thanks

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Man, congrats on the results & keeping them :) Side effects didn't arrive at some point? As for efficacy I see that it's not worsening at all. It's hard to look deep on your "before pic" - what Norwood you think you'd be if not taken any actions, based at your ratio/family members?
Thanks
Hes a typical hyper responder without any sides. Cant say the same for me at all. Total non responder with sides. Life isnt fair its time to go bald.

affect

Reaction score
Thanks
Just some sides early on, went away quite fast I believe.

I would be bald, my whole family is bald from both sides. I was just early with using the products that exists, so kinda lucky in that regard I guess. :)