Friday Night Everyone Is Out Getting Laid But Me

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im rotting hard. no gf, no friends, no hobbies, no hair. Brutal as hell. going to masturbate.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Join the club. Try and find a hobby or make $ instead of always resorting to spanking the monkey. Spanking can be good and release tension as most do it, but dont relie on it daily to make u happy.

INT

Reaction score
Get a responsibility if not get a hobby, pick a load and carry it so you itself don't become a load to others, I would suggest u to listen to Jordan Peterson

Listen to Jordan Peteron for learning to take responsibility. Not for topics like dating, religion, diet, politics.

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a responsibility if not get a hobby, pick a load and carry it so you itself don't become a load to others, I would suggest u to listen to Jordan Peterson
i have a cat and a career. Doesn't make me happy anymore. Only my ex did.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If u need someone else to be happy yourself, boy i got some bad news for you.
i have some bad news for you, humans are biologically programmed to be happy in company of a person they like and want to be with

f*****g dumbest sh*t some could have written, but then again..

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, baldness at young age is death sentence, you either prevent it or suffer the consequences, there's no justice in this life

while you rot alone with no options, some other jock dudes are plowing prime young chicks after a night out and cumming in their mouth and chicks feel happy about it

simply because one lucked out and the other one didnt

it still baffles me how people can believe in god after witnessing such sh*t

the only one true god in this world is luck, only church you should go pray to is one with clover instead of cross on top of it, but i doubt this wh*** will hear any of our prayers

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Join the club. Try and find a hobby or make $ instead of always resorting to spanking the monkey. Spanking can be good and release tension as most do it, but dont relie on it daily to make u happy.
He shouldn't rely on it at all. It's only gonna make him more depressed. p**rn and masturbation addiction is really serious.

INT

Reaction score
yeah, baldness at young age is death sentence, you either prevent it or suffer the consequences, there's no justice in this life

while you rot alone with no options, some other jock dudes are plowing prime young chicks after a night out and cumming in their mouth and chicks feel happy about it

simply because one lucked out and the other one didnt

it still baffles me how people can believe in god after witnessing such sh*t

the only one true god in this world is luck, only church you should go pray to is one with clover instead of cross on top of it, but i doubt this wh*** will hear any of our prayers

Incel alert

Baldorc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ladies go for full hair head men for a onenightstand.

Ladies go for the bald, bearded, dominant, healthy alphamales to get a family.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
C’mon man
I just spent weekend with fitness model on Instagram. Fight back!