Friday Night Everyone Is Out Getting Laid But Me

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there’s any certainty in this life it’s that things can always get worse.

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats crazy, what an unluck to bald at that age... How's hair piece?
It is. no one wants to lose hair with 16.

Changed my life completely. Gained a lot of self confidence, learnt to emphatize
Even when I would take off the system I would be confident because the confidence comes from within
But I cant deny that that women love hair. life goes on. someday we have to understand hair is not everything. find your solution and keep concentraing on other things like health, career etc

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a responsibility if not get a hobby, pick a load and carry it so you itself don't become a load to others, I would suggest u to listen to Jordan Peterson
This. 100%. Peterson's not the guru many make him out to be but this common sense lesson is spot on. I've been where you are OP, sometimes I still drift back there, but you've got to get a hold of yourself, channel your energies into the things you can change, pick out a path and pursue it. You lose nothing, and you might just gain something into the bargain. There's no reason not to challenge yourself to improve your life. The worst thing that will happen is you fail

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you need get on no fap and change your life
Satire? Regular mastabation reduces the risk of prostrate cancer. Other than the feeling of firing an extra fat wad when you finally decide to wank again, 'no fap' has very few health benefits.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ladies go for full hair head men for a onenightstand.

Ladies go for the bald, bearded, dominant, healthy alphamales to get a family.
This is exactly the point though: what duffer would choose popping out sprogs with a past-her-prime Lauren over rotating a harrim of buxom Stacies? Alpha fucks, beta bucks. I know which side of the mantra I'd rather be on.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
started balding with 16 and I was bald with 19/20

wearing a system now. theres always a solution

Im still alive so stop being a pussy
How do you find wearing? I too had a brief dash with a system and thought it was decent. Very high maintenance though and a shift in priorities quickly encouraged me to ditch it.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Satire? Regular mastabation reduces the risk of prostrate cancer. Other than the feeling of firing an extra fat wad when you finally decide to wank again, 'no fap' has very few health benefits.
Keep telling yourself that the prostate thing is the reason you masturbate. Nofap balances your hormones, it might not seem like that big of a deal but trust me it makes a huge f*****g difference. Masturbating regularly causes a hormonal imbalance and makes you feel like sh*t.

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first year war a hard struggle. Many failures. many bad haircuts but i didnt give up.

Its like going to gym. after many hours spending on it you become a pro.

Now i spent weekly 20 minutes and once a month 1 hour to take it off, wash my head, and to attach it again Furthermore my hair looks dope now in my eyes so it definitely paid off.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first year war a hard struggle. Many failures. many bad haircuts but i didnt give up.

Its like going to gym. after many hours spending on it you become a pro.

Now i spent weekly 20 minutes and once a month 1 hour to take it off, wash my head, and to attach it again Furthermore my hair looks dope now in my eyes so it definitely paid off.
do other people know? have anyone ever noticed? have you ever got too tired to f*** around with wig? do you have red marks from the glue on your scalp at this point?

Keep telling yourself that the prostate thing is the reason you masturbate. Nofap balances your hormones, it might not seem like that big of a deal but trust me it makes a huge f*****g difference. Masturbating regularly causes a hormonal imbalance and makes you feel like sh*t.
Next level of broscience right there, who told you this nonsense about hormonal balance. Unreal to which delusions nofap freaks come down to. Fapping is actually healthy for your prostate and many other things.

INT

Reaction score

Useless post without any data backing you up.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't back it up with evidence. Why don't you just try it yourself. It's not that hard, unless you're addicted of course. Also can you name some more of these health benefits please.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah. I'm happy with my current situation. I don't need to read benefits to assure myself that I need to masturbate because it's healthy and not because I'm addicted.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im rotting hard. no gf, no friends, no hobbies, no hair. Brutal as hell. going to masturbate.
hey man. Until you can fix your hair with everything there is available on the market (finasteride, mino and dermarolling), just shave it, you will look fresher. If you can, grow a beard. If not, just be a cool dude and you will be fine. I like to call it a temporal solution if you really want hair, because you will probably not look that bad and you will have time to do stuff. Trust me, I am also losing my hair and I'M SEVENTEEN, and don't think you won't get a gf, I met a girl when I was clean shaved, so stfu and go out, enjoy life, and just don't give a f***. Also, what kind of friends would give a sh*t if you have hair or not??? That's BS, you will see that no true friend actually cares how you look. Plus, if you don't like shaving it, you can always wait for the hair to grow. And you can still continue your hair growth treatments, no reason not to!!! IT WILL BE FINE, TRUST ME

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ whatever the f*** kind of incel breeding ground this thread is supposed to be

I can assure every single person reading this comment that there are in fact plenty of full-headed, NW0 men also sitting in their rooms on friday nights not getting laid

you guys are not special or unique in being losers, sorry to hurt ur feelings
the difference is that its their direct fault of not getting laid, unlike the ones on this forum