Frankie Muniz - Dead Career

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
now that we're talking about child stars. Look at nature did to Spanky's hair. But he seems to not mind as much since he can pull off the bald look.
aOANREjAjnKl.jpg

You think they'd let him make the cover with a sad face?

Fall

Reaction score
None of these little rascals actually got really famous later on. Only the adult actors in that film are known.

shookwun

Reaction score
article-2743038-2108507500000578-104_634x837.jpg

This is like HairLossTalk.com cuck p**rn. I thought some of you might like it.

I can make this a reality for you, if that's how you swing.

I'm young, hung and most importantly have a full head of hair.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to invent a way of reverse blocking someone so they can't see your posts and can't reply to you.

Then again shooks would start getting suspicious when he logs on to a forum of zero posts for him to see.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's just being REAL, bro! Someday you'll stop all this positivity and face the dark truth ...

But seriously, that last sentence is gold, couldn't have said it better.

On top of that, OP picked the 2 worst pictures that can be found of Muniz's hair, he normally looks nowhere near this bad, I just have no idea what he was thinking with that haircut. There's plenty of actors with as much recession and somewhat as much thinning, and people don't even have a clue just because of how they style it (and I just mean styling it, not to mention the vast amount who go one further and conceal etc.). If Muniz had half a clue he could still have this, only a few years ago:

frankie-muniz-4th-annual-fighters-only-01.jpg

By no means a desirable hairline but as long as it gives the impression of hair, a lot of people don't notice. Is it any worse than Jesse Pinkman?

24d1f185d2d81_thumb_temp_image881416727446.xxlarge.jpg

Since Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul is doing tons of filming, and if you don't think about his hair loss and focus on it like in a picture above, you don't even realise just how bad it is (no pun intended). He's got 6 years on Muniz so you could say he's outside of that "weird balding youth" category but he's had a poor hairline for years.

Basically, there's a lot of factors as to why either actor is working or isn't working, and Muniz was a comedic child actor, becoming even a comedic adult actor is a completely different thing. He might suck, basically.

And judging by the one delivery of a line in this trailer that must have been his best showcasing of acting skills, yes he does suck.

He has no jaw

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He could afford limb lengthening surgery. 6cm in tibia + 6cm in femur. 12cm in total! 100k $. Would be totally worth it.

Add a hair transplant and a good regimen. Voila!

Although I would recommend jaw surgery. His jaw is very weak.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Simple, he discovered he ain't Bruce Willis when he "just shave(d) it bro".