Frankie Muniz - Dead Career

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Irrevocably changed my life and made me a better man. :)

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Frankie Muniz is happy he made millions off Malcolm in the Middle when he had the chance.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
This is the reason why Society hates BALD..because society has few narrow minded like those who Say BALD PLUS SHORT=GAME OVER..

wtfccc

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thing is he was never leading man material even with thick hair. He's not exactly good looking is he? He's a comic actor and you don't necessarily need to be attractive for those roles. Danny DeVito was bald, short and ugly.
On another note though I agree with the guy who said he doesn't help himself with some of those haircuts though.

beaner

Reaction score
The little dude has had several strokes in the last few years. I'm sure he's not worried about his hair or career at this point.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Life is unfair.
Truer words have never been spoken. Just reading the local news is depressing. A young mother dying in a car crash, a child dying falling from a tree, a worker dying in work related accident, all from the yesterdays paper.

When you see celebrities with their perfect appearance it's easy to forget how ****ed up the world really is.

Fall

Reaction score
Frankie Muniz's career is not dead. Muniz was anyway always a TV actor he never really made it into the cinemas. Sharknado became quite a thing and it may actually benefits his career more than it harm it. Just the fact that we actually talk about him proves that I believe.

BTW, his thinning temples look quite fine. He will probably go for a hair transplant some time soon because there is no demand for some skinny and short bald guys in movies. (except your name is Ben Kingsley, but he also looks tough...)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He did get into cinema's, there were a few Agent Cody Banks films which were internationally theatrical releases (meaning that's a big deal, he would have got millions for that) so from that to doing Sharknado, yes his career is dead. I mean by the standards of most actors he's doing really well, in a "I know a guy who's an actor and he's going to be in Sharknado" way, but for him it's like once being in the 2nd top division and then going through a series of relegations to non-league amateur play.

I'm going to stick by the possibility that he might just suck as an actor, because this happens to a lot of child actors who become adults (and I think I remember thinking he sucked as an actor after his Malcolm days, I mean as a child actor it's more "natural talent"), which is why he gets sub-par work. This forum is so incredibly superficial most of the time I think we overlook the fact that someone's personality traits have at least something to do with where they go in life.

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't he a race car driver now? He's been retired from acting for ages. He has money and can easily fix it if he wants, it clearly isn't bothering him that much.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He took a break to do racing, I mean obviously I only know ****ty Frankie Muniz facts since this thread started, but I don't think he made that Malcolm money the same way he did back in the day.

But you could be right about it not bothering him, or he's deluded as hell. I mean that's all I could think of when I saw the first picture in this thread, that this man has no idea what he looks like. He might look at pictures of himself and not even notice his recession, and I'm being serious here. It's going to have to go further back before he finally wakes up.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
He retired from acting before his hair began thinning. He just makes random appearances sometimes because I guess he feels like it. He has mentioned his hair on twitter a few times

https://twitter.com/frankiemuniz/status/439800998098243584

Also his profile pic hides his hairline. Pretty sure he cares a lot and as a fan of him and his show I feel bad for him, but he definitely doesn't get the need to "keep it a secret" which is a huge relief I guess.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I grew up and started making actual money and savings, a glance at my bank account used to cheer me up, but it gets old soon enough. I'll never know what it's like to be a multi-millionaire but I tell you, he's used to having practically unlimited money, it's not going to cheer him up every time he feels low.

I'm surprised he mentions his hair loss like that on twitter, I don't know why but for some reason I pictured him as the kind of egomaniac who would deny even having any hair loss (and possibly even believing it). Refreshing, I guess.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
He retired from acting before his hair began thinning. He just makes random appearances sometimes because I guess he feels like it. He has mentioned his hair on twitter a few times

https://twitter.com/frankiemuniz/status/439800998098243584

Also his profile pic hides his hairline. Pretty sure he cares a lot and as a fan of him and his show I feel bad for him, but he definitely doesn't get the need to "keep it a secret" which is a huge relief I guess.

tweet him to dutasteride up

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
now that we're talking about child stars. Look at nature did to Spanky's hair. But he seems to not mind as much since he can pull off the bald look.
aOANREjAjnKl.jpg