found the best stuff to style hair!! for diffuse thinners!!!

jeffsss

Reaction score
it's called got2b molding putty chaotic.

this stuff is like a dream, it's easy to apply to dry hair, and it doesnt give a wet look at all.

i've tried everything from wax -> hairspray... this stuff really works..!!

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been using Wella Creative Clay religiously for about a year and a half. Tried surf hair and some others, but I always go back to my Wella... but i'll see if this stuff is any good.

Britannia

Reaction score
American Crew Forming Cream everytime for me!

VWdude

Reaction score
This is old news dude, I discovered this stuff long ago and made various posts about it.

and I love it!

bluntman

Reaction score
I just bought a small jar of this stuff at the local Rite-Aid, and so far its pretty good. i loved the surf hair, but i noticed my doo getting a little flat and lifeless towards the end of the day.

Im going to try this stuff today and see how well it holds. i was messing around with a small amount earlier when i first picked it up and it seemed to be good. thanks for the suggestion, i wouldnt have ever thought of getting the "Got2B" product line.

keep on keepin on!

-Blunts

bluntman

Reaction score
this stuff is pretty good. but it makes my hair look way funky all clumped up. I think i need to perhaps regulate the amount that i use, or maybe use a blow dryer to even it out.

or maybe i should use some of Murrays pomade along with it. ill try and report back, try to make this place a bit more lively

bluntman

Reaction score
well, the pomade didnt help any; neither did adding a bit fo American Crew fiber.

i guess i need to play with it a bit more to see what this stuff can do

bluntman

Reaction score
well here i am again.

ive had a change of heart and now do indeed like this sh*t. i guess u need to tinker with it a bit, and get the amount u use just right. i really looks and feels like i have a lot more hair on my dome

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: found the best stuff to style hair!! for diffuse thinner

jeffsss said:
it's called got2b molding putty chaotic.

this stuff is like a dream, it's easy to apply to dry hair, and it doesnt give a wet look at all.

i've tried everything from wax -> hairspray... this stuff really works..!!

You got a link for that? I live in the UK - do you know if they'll ship there?

I'm a diffuse thinner, and I need to get hold of some new fibre putty.

Cheers

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jeffs might want to add that is only for people who are less NW3 or so.
I am NW5, severly diffuse.
this product sucks.
I have pretty much tried every gel or wax. Only solution is to keep the hair short and use a good moisturizer and leave for office without any topical on the scalp.

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
Apparently sperm is pretty good at maintaining a thick looking hairstyle throughout the day.