Forum Not Reachable Due To Security Certificate

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Wolf Pack and @Admin ,
just letting you know, you can't reach the forum with any browser apart from safari due to an expired security certificate.

Xoxo

Thanks, this has happened before. This is something for Admin. You can still reach the forum. Simply click on "go to advanced" and "proceed to site" - I managed to on chrome. Of course those who are on here, found a way and those that aren't, can't see this :p

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
The only way I could get to the site was using firefox, would be great if it could be sorted otherwise you will lose most of the users

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only way I could get to the site was using firefox, would be great if it could be sorted otherwise you will lose most of the users
Yeah, I've found this a useful community and it would be a shame to see it decimated over a trivial technical issue that could easily be fixed.

How did you guys get to the site using FFox? I couldn't. Tried a private window, too, and that didn't work either.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
I used firefox on my Android phone, think it gives you a warning about the cert and a option to advance

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, this has happened before. This is something for Admin. You can still reach the forum. Simply click on "go to advanced" and "proceed to site" - I managed to on chrome. Of course those who are on here, found a way and those that aren't, can't see this :p
It's still not resolved. Great. You all do not seem to care anymore about this site.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good. I seem to like the format of the forum better than others and my friends here. Off we go!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is getting euthanized, very sad. Don't make me go to reddit. These f*****g normies are f*****g cancer.