Former Wearer Looking For New Supplier!

Mindset

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to make a short introduction. I’m a former wearerer of both partials and full cap hair systems. It’s almost 5 years since I wore last time because I met a women who loved me bald. Unfortunately, that didn’t work out and now we’re seperated. That happens.

Today I’m 27 and want to get back into the game. My old supplier is Northwestern Lace and Eric provided me with good systems. However, I’m looking around now and want to see what options I have before I make a decision.

My plan is to wear full cap again since my hair has become so thin and sidehair is also very weak.

If you have any good recommendation of suppliers I am more than happy to receive them and take a look for my self.

Cheers!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have weak side hair, and was talked out of a full-cap, and I wear a shaved undercut, it's an option, and it's way easier.

Where do you live?

S.

Mindset

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have weak side hair, and was talked out of a full-cap, and I wear a shaved undercut, it's an option, and it's way easier.

S.

Oh, that sounds interesting. But I love to have a full head of long hair. That was what I rocked last time and want to do again.

Do you have any photos that I can see of your system on?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, that sounds interesting. But I love to have a full head of long hair. That was what I rocked last time and want to do again.

Do you have any photos that I can see of your system on?

Noah's got you covered with vendors, I will dig up some links to pics when I have a break, alter on.

Mindset

My Regimen
Reaction score