For My Brother Diffuse Thinners. No Finasteride 6week Transformation.

MickRMJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to share my regimen with you. I really believe that if you are a diffuse thinner you have slightly higher chance of getting some of your hair back than anyone else.

I believe that most of your hair are still there, they are just miniturizated.

So yes My regimene so far is like this

Daily/weekly regimen

1) Minoxidil 2x daily (6x times a week) - 2ML each application (YES 2ml each. For the reason being that my hair loss was all over my head. Since this is above FDA recommended dosage I take and accept the risk. I'm not telling this is the right thing to do, that's just what I've been doing for last 3months).
I personally don't believe that it's a huge deal, since there are people using 10% of minoxidil solutions without side effects. I cover all my head with the minoxidil and do scalp massage for like 2minutes to make sure I really cover my scalp...Ah yeah , I do use kirkland minoxidil. However to avoid itchy scalp side effect. I rinse our my scalp with cold/tepid water every morning before morning application. Blow dry my hair and put the morning application.

2) Once a week I do dermarolling with 1.5mm needles. When I do dermarolling I do not apply minoxidil for next 24hours. (I dermaroll every Friday evening, so I skip minoxidil in Friday night and Saturday morning)

3) Caffeine shampoo Alpecin. Don't think that's a big deal. Just a placebo you know :D :) I wash my hair and keep the shampoo in my hair for 2minutes, then wash out. I wash my hair 2x weekly. I do wash my hair the very next day I do dermarolling.

Nutrition

1) OMEGAs3 1000MG;

2) Pumpkin seed oil - 1000mg 30minutes before breakfast if I can. If i'm in a rush I don' t wait for the 30minutes, or just take them afterwards. I don't really stress about it. -The supplement costs like 5EUR in my country for month supply.
There is one study that kinda shows it helped to increase haircount in period of 24 weeks. If it does, so be it. I don't really stress about it.

3) Vitamin D3 3000SV.

4) PANTOGAR course - 3capsules daily as described. I don't want to go too deep in the discussion of the efectiveness of Pantogar, but the studies kinda shows that it works for
diffuse thinning due to unknown reason.. Since my hairloss happened in very rapid pace also I've been living in constant stress for over 3years, I decided to take Pantogar course for 6months ( one course is 3-6months)

5) Since I have Hashimotos thyroid disease I take Euthyrox every morning, to keep my Thyroid levels in check.

Some things I want to mention. Before you start any treatment:

1) Get know to know the root of your hairloss.

2) Go get some simple health checks that could be corolated with your hair loss. Thyroid levels; fungal infections to your scalp etc.

P.S I don't take any anti androgenics due to personal reasons.

P.S.S I started my treatment in 9th of may.

The before pictures are taken in 15th of march; After pictures are taken in 28th of april. (So basically 6weeks of transformation)

P.S.S.S Funny fact. I don't know why but my hair color has changed durring the treatment. To be honest, I think my hair just changed the color to ligher due to thinning before the treatment. The color I do have now is my original hair color. Just to mention - Hell yes, that's one person :D :) I have nothing to sell you and no reason to lie about.

15th of March​

Before3.png

28th of April​
AFTER3.png

Attachments

• Before2.png
    Before2.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 1,310
  • BEFORE1.png
    BEFORE1.png
    362.4 KB · Views: 1,220
  • AFTER2.png
    AFTER2.png
    409.4 KB · Views: 1,237
  • AFTER1.png
    AFTER1.png
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 1,319

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good sh*t my man and in just 6 weeks, also diffuse with some questions.

how old is you?
how long you been losing?
parents/dads type of hair loss?
have you tried finasteride/anything else (like minoxidil before this) and if so what are the deets on that, non-responder or what?
Have you skipped any of the ish (needle, min, vitamins) or forgot to take it for some days and if so do you think it had an effect?

Yeah the hair color is off, does make me a lil suspicious.... as well as the time frame of growth. Thats nuts...

Eseera29

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm having similar pattern, a bit worse. My minoxidil gains are great but definitely not as good as yours, I do not dermaroll though. Only finasteride, but just started a month ago so can't comment on that.

You said 6 weeks transformation, but you also said you've been doing minoxidil "the past 3 months", does that mean you've been on minoxidil way longer, but the most gains came in the last 6 weeks?

MickRMJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good sh*t my man and in just 6 weeks, also diffuse with some questions.

how old is you?
how long you been losing?
parents/dads type of hair loss?
have you tried finasteride/anything else (like minoxidil before this) and if so what are the deets on that, non-responder or what?
Have you skipped any of the ish (needle, min, vitamins) or forgot to take it for some days and if so do you think it had an effect?

Yeah the hair color is off, does make me a lil suspicious.... as well as the time frame of growth. Thats nuts...

1. I'm 24
2. To be honest this is something that I try to figure out. I think I was losing hair slowly starting from 18 to 20. At that time period thicknes was still there (I used to have very thick hair) , but my hairline was receiding a little bit, nothing noticable. I didn't even notice at that time. I started noticing at age 21. My hairline was getting wose, and as time went by my hair got thinner.
3. My dad has full head of hair. My uncles from mothers side were diffuse thinners.
4. No I haven't tried any DHT blockers aka finasteride or dutasteride. I tried some topical applications, but didn't notice any improvement.
5. To be honest, no. I haven't missed any applications whatsoever. I've been very strict with everything. In my honest opinion the minoxidil and dermaroller brings 95% of result. Everything else was kinda - mehh.. I mean I sticked to scientific data (ill post the studdies below) but in my opinion everything else is just details. Also there dermaroller once a week (1,5mm) combined with monoxidil twice a day, also is nothing new. In the study they had crazy results combining those two. Also I do recommend Pantogar if you can afford it.
6. Yeah man, that's freaking crazy. I mean, the one thing that I'm really shocked about is that even my sides got thicker. To be honest that's my natural hair color. Something like dark blonde.

1) Pumpking seed oil supplementation before breakfast - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
2) Minoxidil combined with dermarolling study : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
3) Pantogar : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1709511

MickRMJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm having similar pattern, a bit worse. My minoxidil gains are great but definitely not as good as yours, I do not dermaroll though. Only finasteride, but just started a month ago so can't comment on that.

You said 6 weeks transformation, but you also said you've been doing minoxidil "the past 3 months", does that mean you've been on minoxidil way longer, but the most gains came in the last 6 weeks?

Yes you are right my man! I'm on minoxidil from 9th january. To be honest I didn't notice any shedding phase or anything at the very begining. I was shaving my head off. I started to see results in the beginning of April. So Yes I guess, you can say that for the very first months I didn't notice any improvement. Maybe for the reason that I was rocking that bald look. I decided to no longer shave my head and let my hair grow. Starting from April I see results nearly every week. I know that's kinda crazy. The structure of the hair changed to thicker; hair count changed; color as you see changed..

Minoxidil takes some time to kick in you know. First of all you may expierence shading from minoxidil, that's normal. After that it will take some time to see results.

Also, the dermaroller is a must! Look at this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

MickRMJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm almost 100% sure that I wouldn't be getting these results without dermarolling and without increasing minoxidil dosage.

Eseera29

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might purchase dermaroller since I'm a good minoxidil responder, won't hurt to potentially boost my gains. And it's only once a week so that's not much more work.

Great results by the way! Thanks for sharing with us and enjoy your new looks!

Anwar Saleem

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results mate. What keeps me from trying min is that Studies show that min results start degrading after a year of use. What would i do then?

Please tell me what you had in mind.

MickRMJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results mate. What keeps me from trying min is that Studies show that min results start degrading after a year of use. What would i do then?

Please tell me what you had in mind.

1. I always deep inside kind of believed that I could get my hair back. I don't know why. My thininng, hair loss was too sudden, also I was more like thininng not balding. I sort of didn't believe, didn't accept the situation. Hair loss sucks, if I have to find anything positive in the situation, I'm happy that I'm a diffuse thinner. I believe that diffuse thinners have slighty higher chance of getting hair back.
Also I had many B and C plans. I started my regimen with open mind - If it woks it works, if not then not.-I would use the same regimen to maintaint the hairI had before.. If it didn't work in long term there would be two options for me 1) Scalp pigmentation for short or medium lenght of hair 2) Hair Fibres ..

2. Don't think about it. In first 6-8months you will get your peak results, afterwards stick to the regimen and maintain what you have. If you still have some bald/thinning spots just use some cosmetical solutions that are available - Hair fibres; SMP. In fact that's what I was planning to do.
You see, every 3rd man have the baldness gene inside their bodies, roughly. It doesn't mean you can't do something to slow the process down and mask the problem. If you don't have any hair or too few to do anything,- Do scalp pigmentation.

Anwar Saleem

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay cool. Somewhere i read that if min works for you in less than 4 months you could gradually get off it and keep the results as well.

What do you have mind gor your future regimen?

MickRMJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

If my hair got thin ag
Okay cool. Somewhere i read that if min works for you in less than 4 months you could gradually get off it and keep the results as well.

What do you have mind gor your future regimen?

My theory is that I had more than one reason of losing hair.. Maybe even Telogen effluvium was the ofther reason. - Because I lost all my hair in high stress period - didn't get them back after months/even years though. For Telogen Effluvium it may work if you jump off from minoxidil, I've read it somewhere..

I will keep the same regimen for the rest of my life.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn i almost got the same story as you im now on my second week minoxidil 15% 5 didnt do any wonders for my added dermapen too lets hope for the best