For anyone interested, I found some pictures of me from late highschool/early college

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
How did u manage to be normie enough to get a job and go to college? Lol
College I just wore a hat everywhere. Only my roommates really knew I was bald.
As for the jobs, I just sucked it up. If it was a job where I could wear a hat, great. I currently work in a menswear store so I wear a suit. My hair makes me draw in a lot more of the older clientele which is actually good for commission.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wym high school girlfriend

Even a 25 year old guy with no hair loss would look like a pedo walking around with a 16 year old
It was a joke, or “banter”.
He was a Norwood 7 at 16. So even though they are both 16 he’d look 40, therefore a pedo with a 16 year old girlfriend. keep up lads.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely not. Obviously I'm very self conscious of it (thus my posts) but I've never had any trouble in that department.

then noone here has an excuse. you pull decent looking girls ? or only fatties and old single moms with five black kids

mirin your mentality tbh, you had to eat a real sh*t sandwich and you're still not woe is me the whole time

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was diffuse nw6 at 17 but 5'6. In the end I still wud rather be you, being short AND bald is suicide tier. I didn't get a job until I was 26 because I was so ashamed. And also was too scared to go to college IRL. I did like 2 years of online class then dropped out

is going back an option? I mean there are a many older ( 'unconventional' , as we call them over here ) students nowadays. I understand being older and bald would suck from a social perspective, but at the same time you'd be mature enough to know you're not only there to make friends but fix your future, and since you have wageslaved you would have not problem staying motivated and focused.

I went back at a slightly older age, after dropping out and working a terrible job, and it was the best decision of my life

especially if you go into engineering or CS, the job market is so great that getting your degree a little later is entirely irrelevant

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is going back an option? I mean there are a many older ( 'unconventional' , as we call them over here ) students nowadays. I understand being older and bald would suck from a social perspective, but at the same time you'd be mature enough to know you're not only there to make friends but fix your future, and since you have wageslaved you would have not problem staying motivated and focused.

I went back at a slightly older age, after dropping out and working a terrible job, and it was the best decision of my life

especially if you go into engineering or CS, the job market is so great that getting your degree a little later is entirely irrelevant
At this point its a fear of failure. Something along the lines of "if i fail , im both bald, short, skinny AND dumb" which will be too brutal to take

f*** anything competitive or graded is horrifically stressful when you have bad genes. Theres so much extra pressure to perform

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First picture I was about 16 with my combover just out of frame.
Second two pictures are my senior year of high school just before graduation when my dad had the barber shave off the few remaining hairs on top of my head.
Final picture is beginning of sophomore year of college.
Jesus christ bro,your hairloss is f*****g agressive. How old r u

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started noticing hairloss when I was 14 so I was losing it at least at 13 or maybe even 12. Any pictures I have with hair are when I was a kid.
Did you have a high forehead to begin with? Did hairline recession start first or diffuse thinning?

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
then noone here has an excuse. you pull decent looking girls ? or only fatties and old single moms with five black kids

mirin your mentality tbh, you had to eat a real sh*t sandwich and you're still not woe is me the whole time
I'm definitely not settling. I'm not going on dates with Victoria's Secret models, but that also isn't my type.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Between 6 and 7 I guess
Damn bro. Are you full bald now? Well,are you on treatment? You could recover some hair on finasteride and minoxidil,plus you are young and there might be lots of miniaturized hairs over your hairline

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn bro. Are you full bald now? Well,are you on treatment? You could recover some hair on finasteride and minoxidil,plus you are young and there might be lots of miniaturized hairs over your hairline
I have maybe 12 hairs that grow on the top now. No treatment is going to help me.