For anyone interested, I found some pictures of me from late highschool/early college

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro. Are you full bald now? Well,are you on treatment? You could recover some hair on finasteride and minoxidil,plus you are young and there might be lots of miniaturized hairs over your hairline
Im curious about this too. What do the big 3 do for full captain picards? I wud do it but rogaine gave me palpitations and im not risking sides of propecia for a few hairs

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, pegasus2 reported results on a bunch of things but I also understand it's costly and a tiresome routine -- he's got a thread. You also have people experimenting with estrogen without reaching feminization territory. Also Microneedling in combination with "topical" dutasteride, topical cyclosporine... I mean the possibility that you have some luck is out there. If it was me I would try plenty things, I just got the vibe that you have never been on treatments.
I was on propecia and nizoral (if that counts lol) and rogaine. Got any pics proving any of these other things? Besides the tranny sh*t which isn't even worth mentioning

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

In regards to your comment referring to "tranny sh*t" it makes it look like you are ill informed. It is true that males who wish to transition to female use estrogen, however that is not the outcome of multiple users who have been able to find a balance. Personally if I had the resources to handle a more complex regime then Id go hands down with it, but currently that's not possible as I am not even educated enough about the topic. It could definitely give more value to your efforts if you were to treat hairloss again.

Lastly I do not recommend doing what pegasus did unless you have money to afford it comfortably. And even then probably it comes down to a low number of 2-3 components that can be benefical. It is just for your information, I am not telling you to do anything.

What was your experience with propicia?
Dude. Are you seriously recommending hormones unironically lmao. Posters here recommending almost makes me wanna stay away from it with how insane this place is lol

I should have gotten on propecia earlier, the fearmongering kept me away from it too long. I did keep a tiny tiny tiny bit of hair for a few years tho, after 2 years of keeping spiderweb hair tho it wasn't worth it so I quit

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also it blows my mind that you're looking that deeply into this sh*t at Norwood 2 (at worst at that lol)

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only provided you information available on the forum in case you consider to do research on multiple regimes that could help you obtain results. And it's not like I even suggested you go full blown hormone replacement, however there are people microdosing it topically in order to prevent further AR upregulation and increase E2 local activity. This does not involve doing "tranny sh*t". In fact, I am not suggesting you to do anything at all.

Your description of microneedling reinforces that you might not be informed. It is your choice to remain that way.
"Needle the affected areas accordingly. You should pass each area twice vertically, horizontally, and diagonally for a total of 6 passes. The needling device should be set to 1.5 - 2.0mm. Redness of the skin and even small pin pricks of blood should be visible. "

This is directly from the thread. Ironically sounds like you've blue pilled yourself about this since as a Norwood 2 you haven't really had to investigate it as thoroughly

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. Are you seriously recommending hormones unironically lmao. Posters here recommending almost makes me wanna stay away from it with how insane this place is lol

I should have gotten on propecia earlier, the fearmongering kept me away from it too long. I did keep a tiny tiny tiny bit of hair for a few years tho, after 2 years of keeping spiderweb hair tho it wasn't worth it so I quit
Who knows if Propecia would've helped us, our hairloss was too aggressive. And personally I get side effects from Propecia so it wasn't an option, let alone something stronger like Avodart

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows if Propecia would've helped us, our hairloss was too aggressive. And personally I get side effects from Propecia so it wasn't an option, let alone something stronger like Avodart
What kind of side effects did you get? Also any chance you know what happens if somebody under 18 takes it?