Follica Update R&d & Capital Markets Day( (may 12th 2017)

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They won't stop researching after releasing the treatment, the will continue the research until they get the cure. I thing they got the idea now how to make new hair follicles " wounding "

Yes good point. I dont believe follica is in this to flip the company and make a quick profit. There is a solid research team behind them. They knew in the early 2000s that mice respond much better to wounding alone than us because we lack Fgf9 in our skin. They have trialed 'novel' and existing compounds together with wounding and will continue to do so by what I've read.

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
All the other names are Puretechs other companies or subsidiaries. Im pretty sure growth stage % is just a measurement of how much each company has developed over the past year. If you look some of the companies with the least Growth are the companies closest to market so im thinking it might be like that cause they can only do so much till the request for approval

there is a mention of the word holding. I think the percentages represent what they own in each company. they categorize it in growth stage companies and project stage I think means currently available in the market.