Follica Pivotal Study And Fda Filing In 2020

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am literally looking for short balding guys who do well in the dating scene and i haven't found a single one. i was just at a club getting drunk and all the tall guys just randomly making out with women, it breaks me, it really does. nobody can help, nothing can cure this disease i feel so left alone i am so sad my friends i don't know what to do

Stop crying

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am literally looking for short balding guys who do well in the dating scene and i haven't found a single one. i was just at a club getting drunk and all the tall guys just randomly making out with women, it breaks me, it really does. nobody can help, nothing can cure this disease i feel so left alone i am so sad my friends i don't know what to do
Peterson you should def see a counselor of some type. You cant live your life worrying about what other people have and you dont. Your life will pass you by and you will feel stupid for allowing it to do so. Attitude is half the battle. Dont be so focused on chicks, do other things that are fun and if you meet a girl then you meet a girl. Girls sense desperation and see that as lack of confidence. Seriously go do something fun non girl related, pull your chain now and then to get some of the urges away and enjoy life and at some point you will meet some cooo fun people and probably a cute girl. Being stuck in your mind set is detrimental to your well being. A lot of us on here have similiar situations and we are dealing with it in different ways. Heck I was born with a physical deformity and had your mind set WHEN I was on finasteride as it gave me anxiety and depression. This is not an a anti finasteride post cause maybe the finasteride isn't messing with your mind, I dont know, but either way at least you aren't bashing people anymore that have different beliefs or opinions then yours. So you are making progress my man. Please try and take my (our advice).

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dude, one of my best friends is short, was probably a nw3 at university, looked super young, not traditionally good looking and hes banged a ton of chicks, because hes funny and has good banter. Not impossible by any stretch of the imagination.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times a month ? With minoxidil or anti androgens ?

4- 5 dermarolling or stamp sessions a month.

Been using antiandrogens since 2008.

First finasteride now dutasteride, also used minoxidil well before dermarolling for almost 2 years without results.

Its the combination of wounding and minoxidil doing the trick, still growing new hair at the temples and frontal areas.

But having a more "friendly" (low dht) enviroment due to Avodart play its part too.