Follica News (small Molecule Aplify New Hair Growth) - Annual Report And Accounts - Puretech Health

H

Reaction score
investors that have tens of millions of dollars to spend aren’t stupid and do their own due diligence
Every investor thinks they've done their due diligence whether it turns out to be a winner or loser that's the game.
follica were needling way before needling was mainstream knowledge in the balding community, in fact needling is still not mainstream and definitely not being done by thousands of people
I doubt that it's not being done by thousands of people although we have no data to back this up either way. I would say among the searching hairloss community dermarolling is pretty mainstream or at least most of us know of it and if not that adds completely to Follicas incentives which I explained in the earlier post.
we know it’s not min because... for gods sake man, read the title, they are developing a new molecule, it’s not mayonnaise
They arent using min at all? Can you source this?
and what if it’s only a little bit better than min? Than hazah for everybody that wants something slightly better than min!
Totally agree if this is the case and you want only slightly better. Depending on the price will slightly better be worth it and aesthetically is slightly better enough guess well see.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g Christ it's mind-blowing how many times the same god damn thing can be discussed over the years and people still don't get it:

Follica is not using "just" minoxidil. The phone app screenshot on their site shows at least 2 different substances to be applied. It's also been stated in many, many releases in the last few years that it uses several compounds. Minoxidil is almost certainly one, but you have no idea what the other is. All we know is that there is another.

I think people know these whole "iTz Jus' M!nOxiDILL!!!" kind of posts can be easily shot down and that's it's incorrect information — it's just a conversation/argument starter to justify their continued presence and posting on the site.

H

Reaction score
Jesus f*****g Christ it's mind-blowing how many times the same god damn thing can be discussed over the years and people still don't get it:

Follica is not using "just" minoxidil. The phone app screenshot on their site shows at least 2 different substances to be applied. It's also been stated in many, many releases in the last few years that it uses several compounds. Minoxidil is almost certainly one, but you have no idea what the other is. All we know is that there is another.

I think people know these whole "iTz Jus' M!nOxiDILL!!!" kind of posts can be easily shot down and that's it's incorrect information — it's just a conversation/argument starter to justify their continued presence and posting on the site.
Who said it's just minoxidil specifically?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

Holy sheeeet. It only just occurred to me but maybe these people actually believe that.

I always thought they were just being argumentative trolls without anything better to do. But maybe they’re just thick as sh*t

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still a fanboy after 10 years and 25hairs/cm2. Must be hard for you.

I really don't have time to search this sh*t in the Follica thread and I don't care.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in other words, those that cant tolerate minoxidil and finasteride are screwed again.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in other words, those that cant tolerate minoxidil and finasteride are screwed again.

No I don’t think so. What’s the title of this thread (based on something they are developing)?

Nobody here can say it’s just minoxidil when Follica are saying “we are developing a new molecule”...

Even if it’s as good as min it’ll be great if it doesn’t have sides.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I don’t think so. What’s the title of this thread (based on something they are developing)?

Nobody here can say it’s just minoxidil when Follica are saying “we are developing a new molecule”...

Even if it’s as good as min it’ll be great if it doesn’t have sides.
Yes I understand they are developing a new molecule or compound. That is in the pre clinical stages. That wont he available for many years.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I understand they are developing a new molecule or compound. That is in the pre clinical stages. That wont he available for many years.

The pace at which these companies move is an embarrassment.