Follica - New Patent Published 2017 - Needling Device And Drug Applicator

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get what you mean but I don't think wounding induced stem cell activities will be a stable maintaining treatment because:

1. it depends on individual physiology too much. Wounding in a "controlled method" will not change that

2. This is my observation: for some reason even those who respond amazingly to wounding (or similar mechanisms, for example, a trauma) seem to lose their response over time. There was this dude who regrew a full head of head from wounding alone on one of the private forum (I think swoop posted his pic here as well) and after several years now he's looking into finasteride lol. There was another guy who regrew all his hair after some severe disease and then lost all his gains in months. I think it's just because your body wouldn't be constantly "tricked" into believing massive upregulation of stem cell activities is required. So, the effects taper off over time.

Just my two cents. And let's pray to shiseido and lord tsuji in the mean time.

I think any of these things I would still use finasteride--I am having great results using it topically, hopefully the study coming out early next year will help with those who have negative sides for least amount not to go systemic

But even if i got folic I would still use topical finasteride. It's not going to give immunity. Until that time we have to use as many things that work as possible. (that each person responds too of course).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this is released, how long before it is in local clinics

In USA? i think quickly they already made packaging- they had a cosmetic dermatologist from NYC tweeting the pics of the packaging and being exciting..i think they are talking to high end fancy derma already--just my guess..

I think in NY, LA, Miami etc it will be quickly available. Just my hunch.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In USA? i think quickly they already made packaging- they had a cosmetic dermatologist from NYC tweeting the pics of the packaging and being exciting..i think they are talking to high end fancy derma already--just my guess..

I think in NY, LA, Miami etc it will be quickly available. Just my hunch.
I think knockoffs will eventually be made also so people can just do it at home. It can't be that difficult and I highly doubt the "training" is longer than a week or even a day.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
i tell i give no more information lol in any subject .i only read but i go to baldtalktruth now.i fed up assholes in this forum.I finish dermaroller thread and i keep reading whatever experience that's all
bye assholes

Nadia.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think knockoffs will eventually be made also so people can just do it at home. It can't be that difficult and I highly doubt the "training" is longer than a week or even a day.

I do not know...I think you risk infection doing it at home they are doing 'wounding' we have no idea how they are going to do this in office...if its going to be a needle or something else..we only know the wounding at home is done with micro needling.

I would think at home we risk infection and damaging existing follicles.

I mean I live in NY I would just wait for Dr Doris Day or someone fancy to get it in office...Dr Bernstein had a derm working for him for a while with a private practice who has a lot of lasers and is knowledgable about hair etc...I am going to guess hair transplant surgeons would license this as well (IF it works of course). Plastic surgeons will probably start doing this like Dr David Rosenberg (arguably the BEST plastic surgeon on East Coast for facelifts and nose jobs) His partner Dr Paul does a lot with hair, transplants but also micro needling already and PRP but my guess its the micro needling helping these women he works on, his before/after pics look good but anything those guys do is probably WAY over priced IMO as they are by reputation top tier plastic surgeons, well at least Rosenberg is, Paul is his partner.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know...I think you risk infection doing it at home they are doing 'wounding' we have no idea how they are going to do this in office...if its going to be a needle or something else..we only know the wounding at home is done with micro needling.

I would think at home we risk infection and damaging existing follicles.

I mean I live in NY I would just wait for Dr Doris Day or someone fancy to get it in office...Dr Bernstein had a derm working for him for a while with a private practice who has a lot of lasers and is knowledgable about hair etc...I am going to guess hair transplant surgeons would license this as well (IF it works of course). Plastic surgeons will probably start doing this like Dr David Rosenberg (arguably the BEST plastic surgeon on East Coast for facelifts and nose jobs) His partner Dr Paul does a lot with hair, transplants but also micro needling already and PRP but my guess its the micro needling helping these women he works on, his before/after pics look good but anything those guys do is probably WAY over priced IMO as they are by reputation top tier plastic surgeons, well at least Rosenberg is, Paul is his partner.
That's true. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. If they moved to production and are posting pictures of packaging I can almost guartantee it's coming out soon... whether it works or not

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dislike the posts I dislike because I disagree with at least one of the points raised by the poster in his/her post.

I have seen quite a few of Nadia's posts in the past so I've learnt what some of her opinions are. She is NOT trolling you. She honestly disagrees with you is all. You're angry at her because you're a controlling person and you dislike it when she challenges what you post.

You should try to resist the temptation to control other people. If you report her for disliking posts then your controlling nature will be getting the best of you. I tell you as a brother in the battle against hair loss that you should try to fight back against the temptation to report her. She isn't doing anything to you. No matter how much it annoys you when she disagrees with you, be polite to her and simply ask her why she disagrees with you.

You're in some down time right now because you have another 14 months or so until better hair loss treatments start coming to market. Now is the time for you to tackle this controlling problem that is making you less likable than you deserve to be. Now is the time for you to beat this controlling problem while you are waiting for the new hair loss treatments. You will become a happier person if you beat this problem.

This forum has consumed you. It has become your life basically. It's pathetic.

I just feel sad for you.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I get what you mean but I don't think wounding induced stem cell activities will be a stable maintaining treatment because:

1. it depends on individual physiology too much. Wounding in a "controlled method" will not change that

2. This is my observation: for some reason even those who respond amazingly to wounding (or similar mechanisms, for example, a trauma) seem to lose their response over time. There was this dude who regrew a full head of head from wounding alone on one of the private forum (I think swoop posted his pic here as well) and after several years now he's looking into finasteride lol. There was another guy who regrew all his hair after some severe disease and then lost all his gains in months. I think it's just because your body wouldn't be constantly "tricked" into believing massive upregulation of stem cell activities is required. So, the effects taper off over time.

Just my two cents. And let's pray to shiseido and lord tsuji in the mean time.

I think the problems with wounding are due to the wounding being done by DIY broscientists who really don't know what they're doing.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

You've got the typical brocientist thing going on I see.

The product isn't even out yet and you're already trying to figure out a way to forego the instructions and DIY. What a fool.

Last edited:

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got the typical brocientists bullsht going on I see.

The product isn't even out yet an you're already trying to figure out a way to forego the instructions and DIY. What a fool.
LMAO. Awww did that offend you? Shut your dumbass up.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This forum has consumed you. It has become your life basically. It's pathetic.

I just feel sad for you.

My previous post (to you) gave you some butthurt I see.

You were so butthurt you couldn't even respond to what I actually said. LOL!

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO. Awww did that offend you? Shut your dumbass up.

No, you didn't offend me, broscientist.

You made me shake my head (at you) because you're such a fool that you're already planning to reject the proven instructions. You don't seem to understand that the real scientists learn what's best during clinical trials and the real scientists use that info to make the real instructions. And you're already planning to reject those real instructions so you can use your broscience DIY method instead.

Broscientists = fools.

Last edited:

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My post (to you) gave you butthurt I see.

You were so butthurt you couldn't even respond to what I actually said. LOL!
You're a kissless virgin. Calm down and go hit up your fav p**rn site. Go to
No, you didn't offend me broscientist.

You made me shake my head (at you) because you're such a fool that you're already planning to reject the instructions.

You broscientists are all alike.
i have my phd in broscience, I know what I'm talking about. You're a novice.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You're a kissless virgin. Calm down and go hit up your fav p*rn site. Go to

i have my phd in broscience, I know what I'm talking about. You're a novice.

The most important thing for you to remember is that you must reject the instructions that we're created by the real scientists who know what they're doing. You want to reject their instructions so you can create a DIY broscientist version of the treatment on your own. It's very important for you to do things this way so that you don't make the mistake of growing some hair.