Follica - New Patent Published 2017 - Needling Device And Drug Applicator

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You and her are going around disliking every post. You two are toxic trolls.

I dislike the posts I dislike because I disagree with at least one of the points raised by the poster in his/her post.

I have seen quite a few of Nadia's posts in the past so I've learnt what some of her opinions are. She is NOT trolling you. She honestly disagrees with you is all. You're angry at her because you're a controlling person and you dislike it when she challenges what you post.

You should try to resist the temptation to control other people. If you report her for disliking posts then your controlling nature will be getting the best of you. I tell you as a brother in the battle against hair loss that you should try to fight back against the temptation to report her. She isn't doing anything to you. No matter how much it annoys you when she disagrees with you, be polite to her and simply ask her why she disagrees with you.

You're in some down time right now because you have another 14 months or so until better hair loss treatments start coming to market. Now is the time for you to tackle this controlling problem that is making you less likable than you deserve to be. Now is the time for you to beat this controlling problem while you are waiting for the new hair loss treatments. You will become a happier person if you beat this problem.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol
Actually, I couldn't understand why you disliked my comment as the content of it was 100% accurate, and pm you because I didn't want to humiliate you publicly.
Nonetheless, the only words that came out of you were "Psycho" and "Creepy".
That is projection.
Nothing else to say. On ignore again.

Asking me on the forum why I disliked your post would publicly humiliate me?

Uhm, I read your posts...only person you humiliated so far is yourself.

Last edited:

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I haven't been following it closely, was just hoping for a quick answer

From my understanding they were going to go into phase 3 this year and try to market next year in mid-late 2018.

If that's the case then hopefully they give us some more details at the hair congress and stop trying to hide stuff with the product being so close to commercializing.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my understanding they were going to go into phase 3 this year and try to market next year in mid-late 2018.

If that's the case then hopefully they give us some more details at the hair congress and stop trying to hide stuff with the product being so close to commercializing.
Do you think it's the real deal? It's all speculation at this point but the pictures they posted with like 71% regrowth of hair in 1 year seems promising

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it's the real deal? It's all speculation at this point but the pictures they posted with like 71% regrowth of hair in 1 year seems promising

Do you know where they posted photos?

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I do believe this is next gen treatment for us.

Different researchers have been working with tissue regeneration done through wounding and they've all been getting positive results. You have Follica, Tsuji, PolarityTE and others who have had success with tissue regeneration done through wounding. They're different people in different parts of the world achieving progressive results using different specimens. Tsuji with mice (I know mice suck but still,) PolarityTE with swine and also with humans in a couple of months, and Follica with humans.

There's a positive pattern there and different methods being used but all with the same general idea that wounding houses an opportunity to achieve regeneration.

It makes us optimistic when we see one person doing it, but when we see different people from different areas achieving the same? They're on to something and there is no doubt in my mind about that.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1212.PNG
    IMG_1212.PNG
    241 KB · Views: 267

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do believe this is next gen treatment for us.

Different researchers have been working with tissue regeneration done through wounding and they've all been getting positive results. You have Follica, Tsuji, PolarityTE and others who have had success with tissue regeneration done through wounding. They're different people in different parts of the world achieving progressive results using different specimens. Tsuji with mice (I know mice suck but still,) PolarityTE with swine and also with humans in a couple of months, and Follica with humans.

There's a positive pattern there and different methods being used but all with the same general idea that wounding houses an opportunity to achieve regeneration.

It makes us optimistic when we see one person doing it, but when we see different people from different areas achieving the same? They're on to something and there is no doubt in my mind about that.
I hope it's a better treatment I really do. I spent an hour one day reviewing posts from 2005 of guys with hopes of treatment coming out soon, clearly being disappointed. I also found it interesting most people that posted in 2005 haven't logged on in about 10 years, so hopefully they reached a point of acceptance and moved on.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it's a better treatment I really do. I spent an hour one day reviewing posts from 2005 of guys with hopes of treatment coming out soon, clearly being disappointed. I also found it interesting most people that posted in 2005 haven't logged on in about 10 years, so hopefully they reached a point of acceptance and moved on.

Yeah, but as has been stated ad nauseam, those days were nothing like now.

At that time, there was little more than "hopeful speculation" that a cure was on the horizon because of how advanced technology seemed compared to the relatively recent 90s.

But as far as I can tell, Follica was still pre-clinical and the only promising new techs that could've been a reality in the (then) foreseeable future was stuff like Intercytex or Aderans.

If I had have been around in that time, I would not have been very optimistic for "hair cloning" because it was the first serious attempt at bringing an advanced tech to life; it wasn't likely to succeed in the first place, tbh.

But now, we have Follica and Shiseido close to gaining approval after many years of work, and researchers like Tsuji have both made new discoveries and learned from the past failures of the tech.

It's inevitable we'll be seeing new treatment options in the next few years