Follica - New Patent Published 2017 - Needling Device And Drug Applicator

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pic I've attached is from an Indian study done with Microneedling + Minoxidil.

If Follica replicates this or can even 1 up them then this could perhaps even be considered a functional cure.

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 905

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pic I've attached is from an Indian study done with Microneedling + Minoxidil.

If Follica replicates this or can even 1 up them then this could perhaps even be considered a functional cure.
Microneedling is BS. Regarding the wounding theory... I do think there's something there, hopefully follica advanced the technique to a point where it's effective. They say the take home solution has something to do with stem cells? That just reminds me of reboot almost, yikes.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope they aren't trying to name drop by saying it has "stem cells". It's like workout supplements will add "anabolic" infront of all their products so people think it's like anabolic steroids, which obviously lol it's not.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling is BS. Regarding the wounding theory... I do think there's something there, hopefully follica advanced the technique to a point where it's effective. They say the take home solution has something to do with stem cells? That just reminds me of reboot almost, yikes.

Microneedling alone is BS.

Based on what we know about wounds already it all does make sense though.

If you get cut, you know the body will respond to it positively or negatively since it is an open wound and makes it vulnerable to infection. Add something like alcohol and patch it and it will probably heal fine. Start rubbing dirt on it and it can likely become infected. The point is the body does respond to wounding in what we generally know about it to be true.

It's another reason I can see this working so long as they find the right combination. The issue is the topicals, they need to be safe and not cause adverse effects down the road because then we will be in trouble.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
As Thatguy mentioned, advanced tech is at a level never seen before, particularly in skin growth and 3D printing which I think will assist in experiments for hair/stem cell/follicle growth. That should enable researchers to grind through various trials like paper in a copy machine.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
god damn im getting as many boners as buckthorn doEs every night reading this sh*t

f*** UUUUUUUUU HAIR LOSS
What's the hype about?

It's just controlled microneedling plus a minoxidil gun that will hopefully come out in a year.

At this stage I honestly believe anything other than cell based tech will only let us end up disappointed. But maybe someone can explain what's new to me better. I didn't read through all the posts.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the hype about?

It's just controlled microneedling plus a minoxidil gun that will hopefully come out in a year.

At this stage I honestly believe anything other than cell based tech will only let us end up disappointed. But maybe someone can explain what's new to me better. I didn't read through all the posts.

if this stuff can halt my hair loss, im cured baby

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this stage I honestly believe anything other than cell based

Ultimately, it is about cells though. It's all about creating a window where you can influence what epithelial stem cells will do when they must move to heal a wound; using the body's natural healing function to your advantage.

The advantage this has is obvious: One doesn't require cultivating cells to grow new hair and the procedure would certainly be less costly, easy to get, and much easier to get through FDAs.

This disadvantages are that you cannot directly control the aspects of the hair growth and strictly determine the quantity — At least, not yet.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dislike the posts I dislike because I disagree with at least one of the points raised by the poster in his/her post.

I have seen quite a few of Nadia's posts in the past so I've learnt what some of her opinions are. She is NOT trolling you. She honestly disagrees with you is all. You're angry at her because you're a controlling person and you dislike it when she challenges what you post.

You should try to resist the temptation to control other people. If you report her for disliking posts then your controlling nature will be getting the best of you. I tell you as a brother in the battle against hair loss that you should try to fight back against the temptation to report her. She isn't doing anything to you. No matter how much it annoys you when she disagrees with you, be polite to her and simply ask her why she disagrees with you.

You're in some down time right now because you have another 14 months or so until better hair loss treatments start coming to market. Now is the time for you to tackle this controlling problem that is making you less likable than you deserve to be. Now is the time for you to beat this controlling problem while you are waiting for the new hair loss treatments. You will become a happier person if you beat this problem.
I dislike the posts I dislike because I disagree with at least one of the points raised by the poster in his/her post.

I have seen quite a few of Nadia's posts in the past so I've learnt what some of her opinions are. She is NOT trolling you. She honestly disagrees with you is all. You're angry at her because you're a controlling person and you dislike it when she challenges what you post.

You should try to resist the temptation to control other people. If you report her for disliking posts then your controlling nature will be getting the best of you. I tell you as a brother in the battle against hair loss that you should try to fight back against the temptation to report her. She isn't doing anything to you. No matter how much it annoys you when she disagrees with you, be polite to her and simply ask her why she disagrees with you.

You're in some down time right now because you have another 14 months or so until better hair loss treatments start coming to market. Now is the time for you to tackle this controlling problem that is making you less likable than you deserve to be. Now is the time for you to beat this controlling problem while you are waiting for the new hair loss treatments. You will become a happier person if you beat this problem.

Why try to reason an a**h** that I do not even remember lol. There are only assholes on this forum. I no longer intend to release any information. Treatment in 10 months mouhahahah ....amigo goes on baldttruthtalk for your health. Here there are only poor fools happy who can not stand the contradiction

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why try to reason an a**h** that I do not even remember lol. There are only assholes on this forum. I no longer intend to release any information. Treatment in 10 months mouhahahah ....amigo goes on baldttruthtalk for your health. Here there are only poor fools happy who can not stand the contradiction
How fat are u 1-10

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ultimately, it is about cells though. It's all about creating a window where you can influence what epithelial stem cells will do when they must move to heal a wound; using the body's natural healing function to your advantage.

The advantage this has is obvious: One doesn't require cultivating cells to grow new hair and the procedure would certainly be less costly, easy to get, and much easier to get through FDAs.

This disadvantages are that you cannot directly control the aspects of the hair growth and strictly determine the quantity — At least, not yet.
I get what you mean but I don't think wounding induced stem cell activities will be a stable maintaining treatment because:

1. it depends on individual physiology too much. Wounding in a "controlled method" will not change that

2. This is my observation: for some reason even those who respond amazingly to wounding (or similar mechanisms, for example, a trauma) seem to lose their response over time. There was this dude who regrew a full head of head from wounding alone on one of the private forum (I think swoop posted his pic here as well) and after several years now he's looking into finasteride lol. There was another guy who regrew all his hair after some severe disease and then lost all his gains in months. I think it's just because your body wouldn't be constantly "tricked" into believing massive upregulation of stem cell activities is required. So, the effects taper off over time.

Just my two cents. And let's pray to shiseido and lord tsuji in the mean time.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How fat are u 1-10
i tell i give no more information lol in any subject .i only read but i go to baldtalktruth now.i fed up assholes in this forum.I finish dermaroller thread and i keep reading whatever experience that's all
bye assholes