Follica - New Patent Published 2017 - Needling Device And Drug Applicator

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I've always had a high hairline even when it was juvenile, went to NW3 between 20-21 and 26 (although it was slowing down a lot at the end) and crown/back of midscalp thinned out along with it, hopped on finasteride and stabilized ever since, thickened up a little bit actually. Been told by multiple top docs that I have excellent hair characteristics and quantity in my donor though, so I got that going for me which is nice. Following family loss patterns and none of them are even close to Norwood 6/7, they are like 4V in their mid 60's.

Nah you said "Norwood 6 pattern", which it isn't. If his sides and crown were much wider then that would be accurate. I've seen them in direct sunlight, yeah you can sort of see scalp with 3-4500 graft numbers from directly above but the guy's look 1000x better then before, this all or nothing attitude is pretty retarded, hair transplant are about a cosmetic improvement and if you really believe that that 3900 example I posted looked better before then you're bat sh*t crazy or just extremely pessimistic and dejected, a bit of thinness in 40-something guys is perfectly natural, no one is expecting a flawless head of hair at that age. But most guys look f*****g awful shaved bald or w/ a tight buzz, I'm jealous of the ones who can pull it off but they are few in number and I'm not one of them, I need hair.

Hopefully replicel takes care of the issue of native loss, we'll get a much better idea next year.
Lol you need to learn to accept other people opinion. You think a thin hair transplant looks 1000x better, I think once u look unnatural, you look like sh*t. Period. Thin headed older people have miniaturized hair mixed in with fine hair making it look natural, grafts are just thick hair spaced out farther apart making it look thin, that's NOt natural. Again, I'd rather be bald than look like I had a thin hair transplant. It's one thing people knowing you have a hair transplant when ur young and haven't progressed, still looking good, and it's a whole other animal when u get old and it doesn't look natural.

ForeverBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf did he do with his hair:(:(:(

Attachments

• IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 295

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Dude. I don't care what the doctor did to make you look like a chia pet. I'm talking about now, 2017, every top doctor has techs extract and split grafts. This is common knowledge...

Dr. House is the poster who interviewed Follica and he confirms that doctors will be doing the wounding so your bullshit about how techs will do it is just you talking sh*t aka broscience.

But I think you talked about getting treatment in Turkey, which isn't a very developed country, so perhaps in Turkey they'll let unqualified people do the wounding on your head. Maybe you could have the neighborhood mechanic do it and then you won't grow hair and you won't know you failed to grow hair because you had some unqualified Joe do your treatment. LMAO.

I thank God I was born in America.

Last edited:

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. House is the poster who interviewed Follica and he confirms that doctors will be doing the wounding so when you talk about techs doing it you're talking sh*t aka broscience. But DIY Follica wounding or better yet have your neighborhood mechanic do your wounding LMAO.
lol... shut up. Once again you're using someone else's opinion. Plain and simple, no one knows. My opinion is techs will do it just like they do hair transplants. Follica will not regulate who does the procedure, the fact that you even said that shows how much of a straight up aspy retart u are. Do you think companies that sell medical equipment to hospitals make doctors sign contracts that only doctors will use them. Use your brain, stop commenting and get a life dude. "See even dr house said" lol sounding like a straight up 2 year old with no confidence in his own opinion. Absolute true loser you are.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. House is the poster who interviewed Follica and he confirms that doctors will be doing the wounding so your bullshit about how techs will do it is just you talking sh*t aka broscience.

But I think you said you live in Turkey, which is a less developed country so perhaps in Turkey they'll let unqualified people do the wounding on your head. Maybe you could have your neighborhood mechanic do your wounding and then you will lose hair and not know that you lost hair because you had unqualified Joes do your treatment. LMAO.

I thank God I was born in America.
I live in America.... not sure where you got that I live in turkey. You give Americans a bad name because u literally sound a like a spitting autist when you speak. Techs extract grafts, far more difficult than what follica will be, let that sink in.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
lol... shut up. Once again you're using someone else's opinion. Plain and simple, no one knows. My opinion is techs will do it just like they do hair transplants. Follica will not regulate who does the procedure, the fact that you even said that shows how much of a straight up aspy retart u are. Do you think companies that sell medical equipment to hospitals make doctors sign contracts that only doctors will use them. Use your brain, stop commenting and get a life dude. "See even dr house said" lol sounding like a straight up 2 year old with no confidence in his own opinion. Absolute true loser you are.

Shut up you stupid broscientist ***. Dr. House is the poster here wo intervewed Follica so he talked directly to them you imbecile. You run around calling other people retarded...oh wait you call people "retart" because you can't even spell retarded you jackass broscientist. You are unquestionably the stupid poster here at the site. F'n moron.

I live in America.... not sure where you got that I live in turkey. You give Americans a bad name because u literally sound a like a spitting autist when you speak. Techs extract grafts, far more difficult than what follica will be, let that sink in.

You're the one who brought up plug-grafts in Turkey. You brought it up as part of your sh*t-talking broscience evidence that techs will do the Follica wounding in America. Turkish plug-grafts have nothing to with Follica wounding in America but that didn't stop you from from trying to use Turkish plug-grafts to try to prove you ignorant broscientist claims. That's how broscience works. That's why I laugh at it. That's why I laugh at you.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up you stupid broscientist ***. Dr. House is the poster here wo intervewed Follica so he talked directly to them you imbecile. You run around calling other people retarded...oh wait you call people "retart" because you can't even spell retarded you jackass broscientist. You are unquestionably the stupid poster here at the site. F'n moron.

You're the one who brought up plug-grafts in Turkey. You brought it up as part of your sh*t-talking broscience evidence that techs will do the Follica wounding in America. Turkish plug-grafts have nothing to with Follica wounding in America but that didn't stop you from from trying to use Turkish plug-grafts to try to prove you ignorant broscientist claims. That's how broscience works. That's why I laugh at it. That's why I laugh at you.
Lmao I'm not even going to argue with you because you're not even a worthy adversary.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Dude omg lol. Ok so by your logic only doctors will do it because it's a risky procedure, and follica will decide who can do it? They won't pump out the product to which ever derm will take it them come out with an at home device to maximize profit because that's where the real market is right. TECHS EXTRACT GRAFTS as in cut holes in humans heads. Dr. Rahal, Cole, h&w, all the Turkish doctors have techs extract the grafts. I feel like I'm talking to a straight up autistic person that's about the snap.

Crystalclear12, here above is your post where you raised the issue of the Turkish hair transplant doctor. I highlighted your line above where you said it, you imbecile. You were making the argument that since Turkish hair transplant doctors have techs pull hair plugs from patients this means that Follica will have techs wound patient's scalps in America. You're a know-nothing who was talking sh*t broscience as always.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crystal clear, here above is your post where you raised the issue of the Turkish hair transplant doctor. I highlighted your line above where you said it, you imbecile.
Lmao, you're stupid. I said all the top doctors.. rahal, Cole, h&w, AND all the doctors in turkey who are highly recommended. See there's this thing called email and the internet where we can contact people via the inter web, try to let that sink in..... let face it, you're an old, unmarried, lonely loser who has no life, I understand where the anger comes from I do, but I'm done arguing with you because it's not even satisfying, you're literally too dumb.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is going to turn into a bunch of circle jerkers with no real info, until the actual info comes out publically, don't worry about it.

Carry on with the speculation about follica yall

You're the king of the Follica speculators. You're the absolute worse offender. And you actually believe your broscience sh*t-talk about Follica. You're an imbecile who thinks he's smart.

Lol you need to learn to accept other people opinion.

Only a fool would accept your opinion. You're an imbecillic broscientist.

@nameless Every time you keep repeating broscientjst I just picture you as a spitting, mouth breather lol

And what is your problem with the word broscientist? Are you a psycho who has some kind of freaky aversion to certain words or something? Broscientist is a word. I use the word when it's applicable and the word is applicable when it comes to describing you. You are an broscientist so I call you a broscientist.

Lmao, you're stupid. I said all the top doctors.. rahal, Cole, h&w, AND all the doctors in turkey who are highly recommended. See there's this thing called email and the internet where we can contact people via the inter web, try to let that sink in..... let face it, you're an old, unmarried, lonely loser who has no life, I understand where the anger comes from I do, but I'm done arguing with you because it's not even satisfying, you're literally too dumb.

I said you raised the issue that Turkish techs pull graft plug and now you admit that you did, in fact, raise that issue. So you admitted that I'm right about you raising that issue.

And the reason you raised the issue of the Turkish techs pulling graft-plugs is that you were trying to make the case that since the techs in Turkey pull the transplant plugs this means that Follica will have techs wound patient's scalps in America. But I don't get the connection. Pulling plugs and wounding scalps are different procedures PLUS Turkey and USA are different countries, but I guess you don't know this.

Also, the poster who interviewed Follica confirms that doctors will do the scalp wounding. So your point that Turkish techs pull plugs has nothing to do with our discussion about whether or not doctors will do the Follica wounding in America. And this is how broscientists think - they use unrelated bullshit to try to prove their made-up bullshit theories.

Last edited:

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're the king of the Follica speculators. You're the absolute worse offender. And you actually believe your broscience sh*t-talk about Follica. You're an imbecile who thinks he's smart.

Only a fool would accept your opinion. You're an imbecillic broscientist.

What is your problem with the word broscientist? Are you a psycho who has some kind of freak fetish about certain words or something? Broscientist is a word. I use it. Get over it you imbecile.

OK I said you raised the issue that Turkish techs pull graft plug and now you admit that you did, in fact, raise that issue. So you admitted that I' right about that.

And the reason you raised the issue that the Turkish techs pull graft plug is that you were trying to make the case that since the techs in Turkey pull the transplant plugs this means that Follica will have techs wound patient's scalps in America. But I don't get the connection. Pulling plugs and wounding scalps are different procedures PLUS Turkey and USA are different countries in case you don't know this. Also, the poster who interviewed Follica confirms that doctors will do the scalp wounding. So your point that Turkish techs pull plugs has nothing to do with our discussion about whether or not doctors will do the Follica wounding in America. You can't stay on point imbecile. And this is how broscientists work - they use unrelated bullshit to try to prove their made-up claims.
lol omg. I've met some stupid people in my life, but you're literally number 1 stupidest person by far. Ok, I said "dr. Rahal, Cole, h&w and Turkish hair transplant docs" all have techs extract grafts. I used them as examples because they are some of the top doctors not including the other top notch doctors in Belgium. Dr. Rahal and h&w are from Canada, practice out of Canada. Dr. Cole is a US doctor, practices out of the US. AND other doctors from turkey who are top tier hair transplant surgeons. How aren't you understanding that, now I'm curious. And doctor house interviewing them means nothing, you get that right. Follica makes the product, how the customer (dermatologists) use the product is completely up to those dermatologist. Follica doesn't have some kind of magic control over what people do with their product that they're selling to doctors lol. I'm amazed right now at your stupidity. Now I'm interested again. I didn't know humans this stupid existed, it's like discovering fire, or seeing the ocean for the first time.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
lol omg. I've met some stupid people in my life, but you're literally number 1 stupidest person by far. Ok, I said "dr. Rahal, Cole, h&w and Turkish hair transplant docs" all have techs extract grafts. I used them as examples because they are some of the top doctors not including the other top notch doctors in Belgium. Dr. Rahal and h&w are from Canada, practice out of Canada. Dr. Cole is a US doctor. AND other doctors from turkey who are top tier hair transplant surgeons. How aren't you understanding that, now I'm curious. And doctor house interviewing them means nothing, you get that right. Follica makes the product, how the customer (dermatologists) use the product is completely up to those dermatologist. Follica doesn't have some kind of magic control over what people do with their product that they're selling to doctors lol. I'm amazed right now at your stupidity. Now I'm interested again. I didn't know humans this stupid existed, it's like discovering fire, or seeing the ocean for the first time.

Whatever moron. I don't know Dr. Rahal or Dr. Cole or where they reside so to me when you made your post the only nationality I saw you mention was the Turks. Plus, your grammar and spelling are problematic. Hence, I thought you live in Turkey and you don't know English well.

At any rate, the boring issue of your residence is resolved now.

You're a fool, and like all fools you don't know when to shut your mouth. Dr. House interviewed Follica so he spoke directly with them. Hence, I'll accept Dr. House's opinion about Follica's plans over your imbecillic made-up opinion. You're just some internet jackass broscientist.

And if Follica gives the wounding device to doctors and one doctor decides to let his techs, receptionists, and chauffer do the patient scalp wounding you can let them laser the top of your head if you want to. I could care less. As a matter of fact, I hope you do that. It would make me laugh to see you have some unqualified person laser the top of your scalp so you can get it done $75 cheaper than it would cost to have a REAL doctor do it. Please do not have a doctor do it, LMAO.

Last edited:

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever moron. I don't know Dr. Rahal or Dr. Cole or where they reside so to me when you made your post the only nationality I saw you mention was the Turks. Hence, I thought you lived in Turkey.

In any case, the issue of your residence is resolved now.

You're a fool, and like all fools you don't know when to shut your mouth. Dr. House interviewed Follica so he spoke directly with them. Hence, I'll accept Dr. House's opinion about Follica's plans over your imbecillic made-up opinion. You're just some internet jackass broscientists word.

And if Follica gives the wounding device to doctors and one decides to let his techs, receptionists, and chauffer do the patient scalp wounding you can let them laser the top of your head if you want to. I could care less. As a matter of fact, I hope you do that. It would make me laugh to see you have some unqualified person laser the top of your scalp so you can get it done $75 cheaper than it would cost to have a REAL doctor do it. Please don't have a doctor do it. Maybe you could have a dog-groomer do it, LMAO.
I hope the you get laid buddy. I can feel the tension through the screen. How longs it been? 5?10?15 years?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
When Follica came to speak in Orlando, it was a convention for dermatologists. They are not hair transplant doctors in most cases. If that is the case, they will be some of the doctors who will be doing the procedure and not the technicians. Give it some thought.........

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When Follica came to speak in Orlando, it was a convention for dermatologists. They are not hair transplant doctors in most cases. If that is the case, they will be some of the doctors who will be doing the procedure and not the technicians. Give it some thought.........
My point had nothing to with actual hair transplants, I was proving a point that major procedures can be done by techs, and they are. A doctors time is valuable, if this mechanism can be run by a tech, you can believe it 100% will be, just like every other medical practices; nurses, techs, dental hygienists. Follica isn't surgery. It's using a manifacured product made by follica to wound the scalp. Every large derm practice will have techs doing this I guarantee it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
My point had nothing to with actual hair transplants, I was proving a point that major procedures can be done by techs, and they are. A doctors time is valuable, if this mechanism can be run by a tech, you can believe it 100% will be, just like every other medical practices; nurses, techs, dental hygienists. Follica isn't surgery. It's using a manifacured product made by follica to wound the scalp. Every large derm practice will have techs doing this I guarantee it.
I don't know about that. If the wounding is going to be very deep, only a qualified and licensed doctor will have to perform it. If it falls under surgery within terms of the medical board, it is very unlikely a technician can perform the surgery. It it different than techs filling in surface holes with grafts or cutting grafts from a band of scalp that is not on the patient.