Follica - New Patent Published 2017 - Needling Device And Drug Applicator

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, I admit the convo between he and I was stupid but remember he was half of that convo. You see, this is what I mean when I say you obsessively stalk me and you try to make trouble for me. You only notice me ragging on others. You don't notice when others rag on me.

I agree, I mean it's not like you clutter every thread in here or anything...

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g christ... just pages off you absolute weapons arguing over pointless sh*t... please will you all just f*** off and only post relevent content... same with every other thread... sick of wasting my time listening to you absolute wimps moaning about he said that he said this... u just have difference in opinions that other people will clearly never see.... just shut the f*** up

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g christ... just pages off you absolute weapons arguing over pointless sh*t... please will you all just f*** off and only post relevent content... same with every other thread... sick of wasting my time listening to you absolute wimps moaning about he said that he said this... u just have difference in opinions that other people will clearly never see.... just shut the f*** up
Why did you read all the comments then?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually, many women like it. i would say 30% of all women according to my experience, and what i hear from others.
so, if done right and the girl enjoys it without any pain, it's really exciting for both. but there are two conditions which have to be met: the girl needs to be hot, which means no fat ***, and everything needs to be clean, which requires a cleaning routine before intercourse. then it's really nice and ecstatic. but let's not derail this thread any further.
Always gotta plan it out ahead so she can get herself ready

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do but then I could miss something.. I wish only people like noisettes could post

Is there not a seperate thread for you guys to argue and talk about a***? I get let's have a laugh but not just pages of sh*t? Send each other your numbers and text each other...
Or u could just ignore people's post u don't want to see. There's arguements in pretty much every thread, sorry the site doesn't cater to your needs. Try balding blog!

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or u could just ignore people's post u don't want to see. There's arguements in pretty much every thread, sorry the site doesn't cater to your needs. Try balding blog!
It's not an attack on you btw..
It's just tiring.. and I'm sure it is for all the other lurkers like me..
Can we not just have a thread for each topic with only the people who actual contribute with updates and ideas, people like noisettes.. and have a seperate one for people to argue with each other on...

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually, there is only one big problematic user here which is nameless. if we could do an experiment and have this forum without nameless for 3 months, everybody would be surprised how clean and civilized the discussions here would be.
there are other minor trolls like bimmler, nadia, or christian miller, but they are small fishes compared to nameless.
Surely just completely ignoring him would work? Why do people have to bite? That's exactly what trolls live for? Why are people wasting there time arguing its stupid and boring

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
it's more complicated than that. you would have to be here for several years to understand.

No, it's NOT more complicated than that. Anyone with any sense knows that you're physically capable of putting me on ignore but you don't so that means you're psychologically incapable of putting me on ignore. And this means your pathology is part of the problem.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
actually, there is only one big problematic user here which is nameless. if we could do an experiment and have this forum without nameless for 3 months, everybody would be surprised how clean and civilized the discussions here would be. there are other minor trolls like bimmler, nadia, or christian miller, but they are small fishes compared to nameless.

So now you're trying again to get me banned. Surely you realize that this means our new friendship is officially over. And if you don't like my posts just put me on ignore.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
actually, many women like it. i would say 30% of all women according to my experience, and what i hear from others.
so, if done right and the girl enjoys it without any pain, it's really exciting for both. but there are two conditions which have to be met: the girl needs to be hot, which means no fat ***, and everything needs to be clean, which requires a cleaning routine before intercourse. then it's really nice and ecstatic. but let's not derail this thread any further.

This is a hair loss website. This is not a 1-800-f***-women-in-the-*** website. Talk about hair loss or leave.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
i already said in my post that we shouldn't derail the thread any further.
i know it's uncomfortable for you when others talk about sex, while you never ever got the chance in life to be with a woman and experience sex.
but if you get your hair back in some years and you're lucky enough to ever convince a woman to sleep with you, you will realize what you have been missing all these decades.

This just proves that when you posted your step-by-step guide for a*** sex you knew you were derailing the thread so why did you post it?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, no i did not know this. How do you use this feature?
You click the "+ quote" button under all the posts you want to respond to. Then you go to the bottom of the page where the post entry box is and click "insert quotes"

It will then insert all the posts you want to reply to in one shot.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My previous post (to you) gave you some butthurt I see.

You were so butthurt you couldn't even respond to what I actually said. LOL!

I didn't read it, I swear it on my mother, I just read how long it was and thought to myself how sad this person is. No amount of hair will bring you happiness or stop making you petty. You're not here because of hairloss, you're here because you're too insufferable and have to be on here 24/7 because no one can stand you. So now we have to suffer with your presence.