Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, microneedling can heal really bad scarring very, very well. It seems to have youth and healing effects on all tissue and I am willing to bet that shrink donor area scarring and also cobblestone or baby doll hairline scarring. Grafts that had given up the ghost now appear to all lie flush and are productive of excellent hair not the eh hair from transplants for diffuse thinners like me. I do it weekly on ever single cm of my body above the ahem, tits. Yes, I tried rolling them too but the pain was too great to do it much there.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Twist1 is constitutively active in bald scalp and this acts as a brake on Wnt signaling and the growth phase of the hair follicle. Microneedling increases Wnt ligands while minoxidil inhibits GSK3b(Wnt inhibitor) and this counteracts Twist1's suppression of Wnt signaling, but Twist1 is still there, and when you remove microneedling and minoxidil the balding process happens again swiftly due to the constitutively nuclear Twist1 combined with your cells already having reached an age where they are more easily stressed. It's similar to how when older eunuchs are given testosterone their hair falls out more quickly than younger eunuchs, only this is much worse because you already have high Twist1 expression. I believe PRLR antagonism reverses the cause of constitutive Twist1, and that's why results from HMI-115 last much longer after discontinuing treatment than the results from minoxidil and microneedling.
Hello ... I wrote to you in private ... I hope not to disturb thanks

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know only microneedling users (without other treatment)? With pictures or testimony?
If we use minoxidil, after an amount of time, it will be less and less effective. But will the hair gained through microneedling last over time or not?
No we do not.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we stop microneeedling, it goes back, like when we stop minoxidil or gains are maintained ?

Sweet innocence, believing a roller gonna save his fullhead
No it won't, there's nothing stronger than DHT dmg, and it's get worse as you age, your androgen sensivity will increase thus your hairloss with it
A roller by itself won't be enough (if you really have Androgenetic Alopecia and not a mature hairline with a huge BDD problem of course)

There's a few who magically self stabilize before reaching NW7, don't know why exactly, like if final Norwood pattern was written in your gene pool somewhere, but don't hope solely on that

Big 3 (and Dermaroll for a sweet enhance effect, minoxidil absorption, fibroblasts stimulation) is still all we got, and for some, even those synergic treatments are not enough to maintain despite a continuous usage, so what do you expect as a answer ? All those treatments are for LIFE son, welcome to hell

NO as a definitive answer, proof is life, people out there who still balding, and history of mankind, and most likely the fact that we hear about dermaroller for like 20 years now, if only this was so easy

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweet innocence, believing a roller gonna save his fullhead
No it won't, there's nothing stronger than DHT dmg, and it's get worse as you age, your androgen sensivity will increase thus your hairloss with it
A roller by itself won't be enough (if you really have Androgenetic Alopecia and not a mature hairline with a huge BDD problem of course)

There's a few who magically self stabilize before reaching NW7, don't know why exactly, like if final Norwood pattern was written in your gene pool somewhere, but don't hope solely on that

Big 3 (and Dermaroll for a sweet enhance effect, minoxidil absorption, fibroblasts stimulation) is still all we got, and for some, even those synergic treatments are not enough to maintain despite a continuous usage, so what do you expect as a answer ? All those treatments are for LIFE son, welcome to hell

NO as a definitive answer, proof is life, people out there who still balding, and history of mankind, and most likely the fact that we hear about dermaroller for like 20 years now, if only this was so easy
Facts can we stop act like derma is a treatment ? Its just for improvment of minoxidil results in the first 1-2 years after that you wont get any improvment ...

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facts can we stop act like derma is a treatment ? Its just for improvment of minoxidil results in the first 1-2 years after that you wont get any improvment ...
aren't you on the wrong thread then? this thread is about MICRONEEDLING.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? So this thread was started six months ago about company doing and planning nothing?
not necessarily. Follica released their Microneedling protocol. that's what this thread is about. if you're looking for a hair loss cure... well.... another 15 years?

Terem

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see so much informations around microneedling I searched for weeks before finding this community and this thread in particular so I thank everyone for their contributions... I have a question tho, in the first post the guy says to move the device in horizontal and vertical direction but when i bought the pen I thought moving it while keeping it on the skin could cause unwanted damage to the tissue (like a bruise and a post here seems to show exactly that) so what I've been doing these weeks is tapping the pen on the head instead of moving it, is it wrong? Should I get a derminator or can I do it like this? I don't think I can send it back even if I bought it on amazon and use just one head.

Last edited:

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see so much informations around microneedling I searched for weeks before finding this community and this thread in particular so I thank everyone for their contributions... I have a question tho, in the first post the guy says to move the device in horizontal and vertical direction but when i bought the pen I thought moving it while keeping it on the skin could cause unwanted damage to the tissue (like a bruise and a post here seems to show exactly that) so what I've been doing these weeks is tapping the pen on the head instead of moving it, is it wrong? Should I get a derminator or can I do it like this? I don't think I can send it back even if I bought it on amazon and use just one head.
I have my face microneedled by a professional, and she always moves the device without lifting it. I also microneedle my scalp that way.

Morganado

My Regimen
Reaction score
From a Follica pattern . The right way to move your derma pen
C2722584-F2C4-470B-8DBC-DEEF4D454C88.jpeg

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From a Follica pattern . The right way to move your derma pen View attachment 168521
Like it actually matter lol. This follica is huge flop in my opnion. There whole startegy is to stimulate growth without keeping the folicels healthy, the problem is , that no matter how much hair you get its the same as minoxidil hair it would go away in 2 years mark

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like it actually matter lol. This follica is huge flop in my opnion. There whole startegy is to stimulate growth without keeping the folicels healthy, the problem is , that no matter how much hair you get its the same as minoxidil hair it would go away in 2 years mark

Not true.

A number of guys have created long-lasting new hairs from wounding/needling efforts. I mean lasting for a decade or more.

It's an occasional thing, just a few scattered hair shafts. Nothing remotely close to "cosmetically useful". But it does happen. Follica's original idea is very solid. Too bad they have failed to figure it out.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a video I remember cotsarelis saying that follicle neo genesis will not take place in slick bald areas but in areas with vellus hair

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatologists have observed NEW follicles being created from dermabrasion, where there wasn't hair beforehand.

Derms doing dermabrasion. That means people who weren't even looking for new hairs, and saw them happening. These observations go back for decades.

The wounding->regrowth concept works, period.

No, Follica has not been able to figure it out & make good use of it.
No, I don't know if Follica ever will.
No, Cotsarelis cannot be taken without grains of salt.

But the wounding->regrowth concept still works. Period.

Last edited: