Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dermapen 1,5mm every weeks...then after 0,9mm each weeks....

I was using along with :

* Minoxidil+adenosine+tretinoine+melatonine+WAY
* Stemoxydine with VPA
* Nizoral
* Dutasteride orally ( serum dht at 0,07 ng, so nearly 0 dht).

> Dermaneedling never helped me, so i stopped it.
I continue with all the other stuff.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermapen 1,5mm every weeks...then after 0,9mm each weeks....

I was using along with :

* Minoxidil+adenosine+tretinoine+melatonine+WAY
* Stemoxydine with VPA
* Nizoral
* Dutasteride orally ( serum dht at 0,07 ng, so nearly 0 dht).

> Dermaneedling never helped me, so i stopped it.
I continue with all the other stuff.
weird wow ... yet it's a very good regiment ...

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, addition of microneedling clearly didn't do sh*t. Dropped.
Dutasteride+minoxidil together are still the KING.
nothing beats king minoxidil for ga yeah . what's your take on oral min used long time nix? thanks

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never took any oral Minoxidil. I don't want because of potential heart issue and collagen disruption.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never took any oral Minoxidil. I don't want because of potential heart issue and collagen disruption.
are you still using topical minoxidil? collagen depletion seem not to be worse for me on oral min honestly

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Under the photo with the yellow grass
Thanks. Sorry to be dense but where do they specify August?

On my end, I see this:

Follica is developing a regenerative biology platform that is based on generating an “embryonic window” in adults via a series of skin disruptions, stimulating stem cells causing new hair follicles to grow. Follica’s proprietary in-office treatment combines the targeted scalp micro-disruption device with a topical on-market drug to create and grow new hairs. Follica completed a safety and efficacy optimization study and a Phase 3 registration program in male androgenetic alopecia is expected to begin in 2021.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other years i searched and found that their half year reports are published by the end of August. In the link i posred they mention that tgey will proceed to phase 3 in 2O21

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica says their treatment creates new hairs, but I don't buy it. Microneedling does not create new hairs, and you'd have to continuously repeat the treatment, at least according to what Dr. Rassman says:

wrassman.jpg

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica have research showing neogenesis from wounding and other research on humans showing increased hair density after wounding.
Rassman have not researched this and have not given any reasons to doubt Follica at least in public. Believe what you want.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica says their treatment creates new hairs, but I don't buy it. Microneedling does not create new hairs, and you'd have to continuously repeat the treatment, at least according to what Dr. Rassman says:

View attachment 164927
Micro needling does create new hairs. That's why people use it on their beards as well when they can't grow anything more then stubble, and after a year some have insane results.

Rassman could/probably is correct in that the hairs would still be programmed to miniaturize because of their location and genetic coding, but the hair follicles are still new.