Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only needle my face every two months.

I don't see any hardening of the skin even being possible, nor would it make a difference. I do wonder if the inflammatory response lessens just like the pain response after repeated injury. Remember we aren't just directly manipulating stem cell creation. We are doing it through a series of pathways mediated by inflammation and wound healing.View attachment 137373
due to my ignorance these charts could be good news or bad i cant tell and ignorance is bliss

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, the nerve endings just become desensitized. I always dreaded wounding day, but not as much as I do now. You have to really believe in what you're doing to follow through with this. I basically stabbed myself in the head over a half-million times last night for hair.:eek: Then another 100,000 times on the face to combat minoxidil sides lol

is it combating minoxidil sides effectively?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure it can even be done with a roller going to take like 3 to 12 hours at a guess lol i done that density i think and i cried for my mum
Strongly agree.

Sure you might be doing some good but it’s not the same thing.

A person needling with thinning hair is very different to a shaved bald head even with derminator.

It’s obvious right?!?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He kinda calmed down, apologized and wrote he will never come back. I believe he just made a new account or became only a visitor. Hope he is ok. After he recovered from the emotional breakdown about his dislocated shoulder, small height etc. he was kinda fine person with just bad life experience.
We lost many great posters here... Fred, EL, Pas etc. I mean. I don't miss nameless, but his threads were one of the funniest I ever read. The impact section will never be the same.

If you're missing Fred, he has his own Christian forum now dedicated to Jordan Peterson ideologies and an un-ending contest to see who can fit the most circumcised dicks in their mouth.

Nameless and EvilLocks are there too!

Follica is doing a density of 1600/cm2.

That is uncharted territory. No question. I doubt anybody on a hair loss forum has ever tried doing even a quarter of that.

Am I the only one who's just not going to try and just wait until Follica actually launches?

It seems like the safest and best bet.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're missing Fred, he has his own Christian forum now dedicated to Jordan Peterson ideologies and an un-ending contest to see who can fit the most circumcised dicks in their mouth.

Last off topic comment.
Well, missing does not automatically equal to like. Fred was too egoistic, but was advicing people well regarding hair transplant etc. EL is emotionally unstable high school queen, but her bitchy comments and her point of view was sometimes giving better insight to guys here and sometimes she was even kind and helpful to others. Nameless is chapter for itself. Don't wanna talk about politics, Jordan Peterson, Coomers, Joos or religion here. Don't care about opinions of other balding people outside hairloss topics.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Am I the only one who's just not going to try and just wait until Follica actually launches?

If the depth was any where in intimidating id agree but its half mm less than what i do my face and 1.5mm less than what i do my stretch marks. if im vain enough to take pill for 15 years than may make me impotent at any moment im vain enough to needle my head 12 times just to see.
2 more years is long time but they will get my cash as the protocol is self torture id prefer to pay to be tortured and have torture done right but till then i will try.

Last edited:

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm def waiting for Follica. Been maintaining my Norwood IV hair for about 10 years using RU and Rogaine daily. I didn't stop the loss but have slowed it significantly.

Follica would be perfect for me. If something comes out by summer of 2021 I'll be plenty happy. I tried rolling but I'd rather make sure I'm getting the most out of my effort. Rolling is quite painful, I never know if I'm doing it right and the roller itself catches on my hair. This jabbing device seems perfect.

Does anyone know if the Follica device can be used with longer hair or will I have to shave it down?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm def waiting for Follica. Been maintaining my Norwood IV hair for about 10 years using RU and Rogaine daily. I didn't stop the loss but have slowed it significantly.

Follica would be perfect for me. If something comes out by summer of 2021 I'll be plenty happy. I tried rolling but I'd rather make sure I'm getting the most out of my effort. Rolling is quite painful, I never know if I'm doing it right and the roller itself catches on my hair. This jabbing device seems perfect.

Does anyone know if the Follica device can be used with longer hair or will I have to shave it down?

The device has an attachment to pass existing hair by

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would that work?

Maybe you could hold the existing hair aside (like parting your hair with a comb) and needle just the skin in the parted area. I can't think of any other way to dodge existing hair. And even that method would greatly slow down & complicate the procedure.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would that work?

Maybe you could hold the existing hair aside (like parting your hair with a comb) and needle just the skin in the parted area. I can't think of any other way to dodge existing hair. And even that method would greatly slow down & complicate the procedure.

I'm not sure how, but it must and would have too since it states they go 2cm beyond the target area. We also know their test subjects were no greater than NW4, so it's obviously aimed at hairlines and crown balding. You'd necessarily have to go into existing hair, then.

When is Follica supposed to be released now?

Probably next year.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am considering giving it a go as well for half a year in my left temple and see how it works.

My area of missing hair is around 6cm² in the temple, so apparently with the derminator 2 i should spend around 5 secons per cm² to get a similar woubind pattern. Is that correct or do i miss sth?

In addition, when do people apply minoxidil? Not the first two days after the treatment and the remaining days twice?

Many thanks!

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that I'm waiting in between weeks to wound, I don't feel Minoxdil working so well without light needling as before.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did two passes, trying to move the head of my denominator 2 approx 1cm every 3 seconds. So that gives me in total roughly 6 seconds per square centimeter.

That is 6 * 25 * 12 = 1800 holes. Unfortunately, as you see on the pictures it does not feel evenly spread the wounding pattern

20200212_161828.jpg 20200212_160958.jpg 20200212_162034.jpg

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we get dark circles and bloated face from Minoxidil, does it mean Follica will bring same sides too?

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS: i tried wounding before but did you bleed at all with 1mm. Not sure why i am bleeding like hell with 0.75, maybe i Presse to Hard?

M

Member 139756

I did two passes, trying to move the head of my denominator 2 approx 1cm every 3 seconds. So that gives me in total roughly 6 seconds per square centimeter.

That is 6 * 25 * 12 = 1800 holes. Unfortunately, as you see on the pictures it does not feel evenly spread the wounding pattern

View attachment 137583 View attachment 137584 View attachment 137585

Holy sh*t!

What depth was that, buddy?!

Edit: I don't... I don't think it's normal to bleed that much on 0.75mm...

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was indeed 0.75mm. Maybe i pressed to hard. Normally i bleed like this with 1.5mm in the past.

However, in the past i really moved quickly over the area and spent max 0.5 seconds per square centimeter.