Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got the a6 ultima. How many passes and what setting do i need? highest? Still not sure how to approach it. Gonna do it today.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, the nerve endings just become desensitized. I always dreaded wounding day, but not as much as I do now. You have to really believe in what you're doing to follow through with this. I basically stabbed myself in the head over a half-million times last night for hair.:eek: Then another 100,000 times on the face to combat minoxidil sides lol

personally apart from a hardening barrier of skin i cant see a drop off response being likely apart from cellular aging or other health conditions unless minoxidil loses its effect in its part the whole idea of needling is stem cell stimulation and restoration well i hope anyhow .
The best part is you cant zone out you have to be focused
i meant to be doing the face bi weekly but crows feet and dark rings don't really worry me right now and i worried il be wasting body resources lol . i make it only 320000 stabs per 200cm2 so only 7680000 for one year trialing this. Then only 460800000 if we live 60 years after that.
This is going to be a breeze we got this

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. Back in 2015 people were hoping for a 2017/2018 release, but it was just hope. Now Phase II is complete and they are doing their final trial this year. After that is completed they will immediately apply for approval, and then it's just a matter of waiting on the FDA. 2021 is actually a real possibility if the next trial goes without a hitch.
In 2015 there was this going banana for possible 2016 outside US release of Follica, 2018 Histogen in Mexico and Seti to save us from finasteride.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In 2015 there was this going banana for possible 2016 outside US release of Follica, 2018 Histogen in Mexico and Seti to save us from finasteride.
2015 was 5 years ago and we still have nothing makes me wanna cry

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know why follica still hasn't begun its pivitol trial?
I don't remember any such excitement. Do you have a link to the thread. Anyone claiming in 2015 that Follica would be released outside the US in 2016 was obviously retarded. They didn't even do any trials outside the US. Follica's intention has always been to go through the FDA with their treatment for release in the US before anywhere else. Histogen is the one that people having been hoping for a release in Mexico, China, and everywhere else. Histogen is just a scam, you can't compare it to Follica. It's also been known since we first found out about seti that it was weak, and would never work for Androgenetic Alopecia. Some people buy into everything that comes along though.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
personally apart from a hardening barrier of skin i cant see a drop off response being likely apart from cellular aging or other health conditions unless minoxidil loses its effect in its part the whole idea of needling is stem cell stimulation and restoration well i hope anyhow .
The best part is you cant zone out you have to be focused
i meant to be doing the face bi weekly but crows feet and dark rings don't really worry me right now and i worried il be wasting body resources lol . i make it only 320000 stabs per 200cm2 so only 7680000 for one year trialing this. Then only 460800000 if we live 60 years after that.
This is going to be a breeze we got this

I only needle my face every two months.

I don't see any hardening of the skin even being possible, nor would it make a difference. I do wonder if the inflammatory response lessens just like the pain response after repeated injury. Remember we aren't just directly manipulating stem cell creation. We are doing it through a series of pathways mediated by inflammation and wound healing.
nihms675406f3.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't remember any such excitement. Do you have a link to the thread. Anyone claiming in 2015 that Follica would be released outside the US in 2016 was obviously retarded. They didn't even do any trials outside the US. Follica's intention has always been to go through the FDA with their treatment for release in the US before anywhere else. Histogen is the one that people having been hoping for a release in Mexico, China, and everywhere else. Histogen is just a scam, you can't compare it to Follica. It's also been known since we first found out about seti that it was weak, and would never work for Androgenetic Alopecia. Some people buy into everything that comes along though.
I doubt I will find that threat. Also a lot of them got deleted during 2016 when nameless, dante etc. were lurking this site and brotzu mania started. It was hell of a crazy year. Histogen is dead since the hair loss conference where they released the combover pictures. Follica is also around for quite long time, I think last year someone posted in the 2008 thread about it. I do not see much hope in it too, since there is minoxidil in their treatment. However I would gladly be surprised.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was there. Seti, SwissTemples, everyone drinking castor oil and all that crap.

Situation 5 years later isn't any better. And something tells me 5 years from now it's gonna be the same sh*t too...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2015 was 5 years ago and we still have nothing makes me wanna cry
You can find threads from 2006 maybe? Yeah, it sucks we don't have anything new yet, but that is not something that really pisses me off. Its the increasing amount of scam snake oils and treatments.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was there. Seti, SwissTemples, everyone drinking castor oil and all that crap.

Situation 5 years later isn't any better. And something tells me 5 years from now it's gonna be the same sh*t too...
raw.png

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can find threads from 2006 maybe? Yeah, it sucks we don't have anything new yet, but that is not something that really pisses me off. Its the increasing amount of scam snake oils and treatments.
and their inventors appearing like they made a new breakthrough for f*** sake its 2020!!!!!!!

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh yeah, the nazi boy SwissTemples and his protocol. Some findings and trends are repeating like hell - cetirizine, esential oils etc. The 2014/2015 was also year when hairlosscure2020 started right? All the things like PRP, seti, Kerastem, Turkish foreskin lotion, you made people here crazy after estradiol with your results in 2016. And the great nameless and dante here.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, the nazi boy SwissTemples and his protocol. Some findings and trends are repeating like hell - cetirizine, esential oils etc. The 2014/2015 was also year when hairlosscure2020 started right? All the things like PRP, seti, Kerastem, Turkish foreskin lotion, you made people here crazy after estradiol with your results in 2016. And the great nameless and dante here.
the repitition of old protocols is very concerning even dermarolling is quite old, why didnt it work all those years, no electric pens ?

What happened to Dante ?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the repitition of old protocols is very concerning even dermarolling is quite old, why didnt it work all those years, no electric pens ?

What happened to Dante ?
He kinda calmed down, apologized and wrote he will never come back. I believe he just made a new account or became only a visitor. Hope he is ok. After he recovered from the emotional breakdown about his dislocated shoulder, small height etc. he was kinda fine person with just bad life experience.
We lost many great posters here... Fred, EL, Pas etc. I mean. I don't miss nameless, but his threads were one of the funniest I ever read. The impact section will never be the same.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Follica is doing a density of 1600/cm2.

That is uncharted territory. No question. I doubt anybody on a hair loss forum has ever tried doing even a quarter of that.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He kinda calmed down, apologized and wrote he will never come back. I believe he just made a new account or became only a visitor. Hope he is ok. After he recovered from the emotional breakdown about his dislocated shoulder, small height etc. he was kinda fine person with just bad life experience.
We lost many great posters here... Fred, EL, Pas etc. I mean. I don't miss nameless, but his threads were one of the funniest I ever read. The impact section will never be the same.
i visited this site i think in 2003 saw about minoxidil finasteride jumped on them ghost read every couple of years or so see if anything changed nothing peaked my interest till last year needling the only thing i thought worth a try didn't work of course lol 17 f*****g years

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica is doing a density of 1600/cm2.

I doubt that anybody on a hair loss forum has ever tried doing even a quarter of that.
not sure it can even be done with a roller going to take like 3 to 12 hours at a guess lol i done that density i think and i cried for my mum

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I dont care about the women, good riddance to them, dante I miss him though he was incel ally but completely broken