Follica - Good News!

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LoL.....*scratches Follica from the list* hey we still have Shiseido and Tsuji....

Follica is just a more elaborate scam of those "Laser helmets" that "Cure hairloss". It's an updated version

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who understood the science of follica?

in one place they write that the stimulator of hair growth will be minoxidil, in another place that it will be another means. or has everything changed after Duhart?

243 pages. can someone read and write here the most important thing:);)

https://goo.gl/UVjQXR

https://goo.gl/tWM7ap

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good stuff, another treatment in the pipline. Lets hope it's good.

I't only a matter of time before one is the real deal.
This message was posted ten years ago.

While I am hopeful of all the new things, and more so of Shiseido and Dr. Tsuji, the fact that this euphoria of "just a matter of time" and "we are close" is so old is unnerving.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well thread trolling aside....

swbBUR0xYFsptT9rqbKN4c8FvSQ=.gif

Courtesy of HLC2020. Yet more evidence that wounding is backed by solid science.
http://sci-hub.tw/http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0965206X17301328

upload_2018-1-15_19-1-2.png

upload_2018-1-15_19-2-4.png

:) Follica is taking a long time but it is not "snake oil"

In addition, here's the dude we all know about:
mkj0q1.jpg

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol going back to the old posts 10-15+ years ago is so depressing...

"am banking my life on a Dr Gho hair cloning megasession I know will be out in 5 years. I took out a loan and have the money ready to pay for it"

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is so f***en sick to bump a thread from jan 2008 with the title " follica good news" and with 42 pages. I thought it was started this January and went 42 pages viral. Was about to cry what the fu**.

How is the reality of we’re fucked “sick”? These type of threads are being created in 2018 and will be looked back on in 2028 like we’re looking at this thread. It’s a cycle.

Depressing as hell but better to face reality. At least our younger generation may have hope...

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
How is the reality of we’re fucked “sick”? These type of threads are being created in 2018 and will be looked back on in 2028 like we’re looking at this thread. It’s a cycle.

Depressing as hell but better to face reality. At least our younger generation may have hope...

It’s sick because we all already know that people were hopeful ten years ago. The point has been made.

br1

Reaction score

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol going back to the old posts 10-15+ years ago is so depressing...

"am banking my life on a Dr Gho hair cloning megasession I know will be out in 5 years. I took out a loan and have the money ready to pay for it"

but he knew it!

this is why I hate unfounded optimism and those who encourage it, as if it increases the odds of treatments coming out. this forum is unreadable because of those who "know" exactly what will work and when. just sets you up for even bigger dissapointment

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has probably been answered a bunch of times but none that I've seen with all the Follica forums I've been through, will their newfound hair be DHT proof?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has probably been answered a bunch of times but none that I've seen with all the Follica forums I've been through, will their newfound hair be DHT proof?
Seems like they want an advanced minoxidil and several compounds that you have to use for a lifetime...cashcow ;)

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
judging by the pictures of the campfire man, he already had some sort of hairloss (99% chance it's male pattern baldness) and yea obviously it won't be the same method but I'm sure the same type of results. I wouldn't doubt that you'd have to keep wounding to keep these hairs but some part of me thinks they wouldn't grow in the first place if they are sensitive to dht.

br1

Reaction score
Jesus Christ man, get some help.

What.. Check picture (E). The arrow is pointing to the (one) NEW HAIR.. After all that mess..

No thanks. What you have to go through to get a full head? A lobotomy?

If that's what they can do, man... wait another 30 years before they "refine" the technique.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How nice. A wound + a scar = 1 (ONE) new hair.
Lol.

>Paper shows additional data for mechanism of regenerating follicles within yourself
>Paper adds to conclusions suggested by Cots' work
>Cots has been working on Follica and the associated technology for 10 years
>Paper suggests that prolonged healing may be one key to WIHN
>Paper shows that age may not be a concern with this method
>Paper shows that regenerated hair is dark black and facing an appropriate direction
>NO chemicals were used, NO effort was made to create WIHN conditions, NO adverse effects were encountered; paper is about a serendipitous discovery
>Paper shows WIHN in the human scalp
>Paper suggests that WIHN without intervention is a somewhat rare occurrence; it's great that they lucked out and got pictures to show

>Data demonstrating in proof of concept form the phenomenon that we all here would like to harness

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

John Lydgate

Last edited: