Flutagel Does Not Work!

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried Fluridil once too but it was way too complicated to apply trying to pour it from a broken glass ampule onto your head. In addition, I only had a small area to apply it to so using one entire ampule every day would mean I'd literally be wasting 75% of it, if not more. Also, it was like trying to apply water to your scalp, you put it on and it instantly starts running all over the place - not good for temple application. After two days of trying to figure out how to apply it I gave up and sold the remaining 88 ampules on Ebay. At least with this Flutagel it's VERY easy to apply, it's like like rubbing clear Elmer's Glue on your scalp. If you want it there you put it there and it stays.

G

It makes me laugh how people are saying there hairs are becoming much thicker after using flutagel for 3 weeks.For your hair to become thicker it first must fall out then in turn a thicker hair would grow through.Hairs dont just magically become thicker.All products that work cause a shed.Ive only heard one person shedding from this stuff.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
ive heard more then one person shedding from flutagel, plus theres probably only 100 or so people that are taking it right now. do some research on sintov study, with a slow absorption with the gel it stays in the hair folicle longer = better results. you can never knock a product till you try it. i think topically it will work as bout as good as internal dutasteride at maintaining hair without the sides. will it regrow tons of hair no about the same as finasteride or dutasteride. i personally only think it makes sense to use if you still have a lot of hair and want to maintain your hair, just buzz your hair short and apply to all over front and top to maintain.

G

Why wouldnt you just use revivogen to maintain? Its worked for me.

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
shutup.gif

Felk

Reaction score
Guys, do a forum search on flutamide and Bryan's posts (for those too new to have encountered him, he was without a doubt the most knowledgeable poster here... he had read every hair loss study out there, and had been posting for years on hair loss sites)

I'm pretty sure he explained flutamide's method of action being systemic - i.e. any effects it has on hair from being applied topically came from systemic absorption of the antiandrogen. This is naturally very bad news if you want to keep your manhood.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
It makes me laugh how people are saying there hairs are becoming much thicker after using flutagel for 3 weeks.For your hair to become thicker it first must fall out then in turn a thicker hair would grow through.Hairs dont just magically become thicker.

Although I've never subscribed to the theory common on hairloss sites that hairs have to fall out first to show an improvement (or get worse, for that matter), it doesn't seem plausible to me that anybody could see a noticeable improvement after only 3 weeks, regardless of what he was using. And yet that's exactly what somebody told me this morning over on regrowth.com (after using Flutagel for 3 weeks), and the individual even claimed to have before-and-after photos to prove it! :shock: :dunno:

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hey Bryan, 3 weeks are enough to first notice thickening of exisiting hair shafts, at the base of the hair, based on how fast hair are growing if the follicules are still healthy. I am not talking about hair count increase.
I had the same effect when I started dutasteride and finasteride as well. Not unusual if you are very DHT sensitive and a good responder.

3 weeks are also enough to first notice thinning of existing hair you were to completely stop oral finasteride :woot:

see the photos. I have a lot more pics available in my hard drive.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45258

G

el_duterino said:
Hey Bryan, 3 weeks are enough to first notice thickening of exisiting hair shafts, at the base of the hair, based on how fast hair are growing if the follicules are still healthy. I am not talking about hair count increase.
I had the same effect when I started dutasteride and finasteride as well. Not unusual if you are very DHT sensitive and a good responder.

3 weeks are also enough to first notice thinning of existing hair you were to completely stop oral finasteride :woot:

see the photos. I have a lot more pics available in my hard drive.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45258
:thumbsdown: