Fluridil treatment before and after thread

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I searched on the net and didn't find any before/after of people on fluridil, is anybody here have some links ?
Or even better, if you're an fluridil user, please post you're hair evolution on down below and what you're opinion on the effectiveness of this treatment (and mention if you're on any other substance or treatment for hairloss, so we can have a better context,) .
It would be great since this treatment is, i think, underrated. I personnally ordered a 6 month supply. I'll keep you up quarterly or something like that bros. See you

el_duterino

Reaction score
lots of people gave it a try over the span of the last 20 years this is not new stuff, but its very weak at best even if you use 3 times the amount like I did.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took it for several weeks. I noticed that I lose less hair in the third week I think. I doubt, however, that it will stop miniaturization, but it is clearly useful. But I had to stop because it caused me aches that I have never had before on the scalp.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Again, wish that people got their hormones checked before and after taking this stuff so we could have more evidence of it not causing systemic changes. One guy here said it definitely caused him sides.

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it's possible that he got side from he's scalp tissue's binded androgen receptor, idk, but the thing can't go systemic, like, it's not possible, he's getting metabolized very fast by the water present in our blood and all. When you open the glass vial you have to use it instant, or the molecule will get ruined by the humidity of the air. If he gets sides from fluridil he's really doomed tho

Last edited: