Fishing Line sutured anchored base

Fishing Line

Reaction score
Could you give a feedback on this idea ? this idea is for those that wear longer hair and hair that is parted in the middle.
Using very strong thin fishing line , a frame is made in one piece to sit on the top of the head , in the middle of the base a gap is made between two lines of the fishing line so the scalp shows like a natural part .The fishing line base will be anchor at the outer corners and also in the middle at a few junctions so it is impossible to come off .
Using the same principle as ear rings which are pieced through the ears , sutures are pieced through the dermis of the scalp but not tied until about a week later so the sutures can be moved slightly each day so a permanent hole is left in the scalp for threading the base .
Once the base is secured , natural human hair can be tied onto the base so a full head of hair is showing , each strand of the hair could be doubled over and tied in the middle part of the hair onto the fishing line base .
Because most human hair is not exactly the same colour , for example if someone had light brown hair , they could have some dark blonde and middle blonde hair to mix into the light brown hair when it is being attached .
If the base is made from thin strong fishing line then the scalp could be easily washed and it would be cooler in summer than a hair piece and it could never come off and also if the hair was attached once the base is secure , it could look more natural than a hairpiece .
In theory the idea looks to me to be ok but it needs to be put into practice to see if the concept would work , Any ideas would be helpful

kaliliak

Reaction score
possible but scary

The idea of suturing anything to a head creeps me out, also I think I read about dermal piercings not being so secure like you'd think. Sometimes piercings actually get healed out of the head. Plus I'd worry about having the anchors ripped out by accident, ouch!

But I get the clear line idea, and actually that's what I used to make my 'extensions' since I have a bit of hair I use micro rings to attach a similar line system to my head.

VanesaJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like a Rube Goldberg device for your head.

I am going to have to agree with Kaliliak, just a bit scary.

The whole idea of the clear fishing line for the appearance of a part on the scalp sounds pretty much like a monofilament wig, but maybe I am not really understanding the full picture.

I would always suggest simplicity, just to save your from losing your sanity.