First Time Normies Made Fun Of My Hair Loss

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro I just check your post history and your hairline is basicaly a Norwood 1.5 with very little crown diffusion...

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro I just check your post history and your hairline is basicaly a Norwood 1.5 with very little crown diffusion...
I wouldn’t say very little. I think it’s definitely a bit worse than that

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. i was on Reddit on the Dead Bedrooms subreddit.
there are loads of guys on there whos wives won't have sex with them anymore.
and what is sad is that a large number of these (quite frankly stupid) men are so bluepilled, they are convinced it is some deep psychological or medical issue their wives are suffering with e.g. a vaginal/ovary problem, or stress at work, or common headaches. They just cannot admit that their wives are not attracted to them anymore.

One guy posted "she stopped having sex with me about 3 years ago and to add to the stress i lost most of my hair around then too" - when I posted "hmm, you don't think they could be related do you?" he posted "of course not, my wife isn't that shallow". he was convinced it was a medical problem or some stress at work causing it. just couldn't admit she didn't find him sexually attractive anymore, and he even said i was a "piece of sh*t" for thinking that way as love goes beyond physical attractiveness and they have a deep connection :D:D:D:D:D also she has vaginal dryness which is a medical issue they are seeing a doctor about.

well a month later on, he posted that she had had an affair with another man at work :) so how was it medical/stress related, fool? she could get wet with this other guy perfectly fine. even then, he still wouldn't admit it was his appearance that was 90%+ to blame for this.

it's amazing just how clueless a lot of these guys are (there are some switched on ones on there though that i genuinely feel for) but a lot of them just will not look at the true facts. i think a lot of them want to be told nice things so that they can maybe believe it might possibly be a real medical issue and not the fact that they have gotten fat/bald and their wives don't want to have sex with an ugly man any more.
i remember one guy on there said "you have a lot to learn about women if you think something as trivial as hair loss could impact love" :D:D:D:D:D

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
and what is sad is that a large number of these (quite frankly stupid) men are so bluepilled, they are convinced it is some deep psychological or medical issue their wives are suffering with e.g. a vaginal/ovary problem, or stress at work, or common headaches. They just cannot admit that their wives are not attracted to them anymore.

One guy posted "she stopped having sex with me about 3 years ago and to add to the stress i lost most of my hair around then too" - when I posted "hmm, you don't think they could be related do you?" he posted "of course not, my wife isn't that shallow". he was convinced it was a medical problem or some stress at work causing it. just couldn't admit she didn't find him sexually attractive anymore, and he even said i was a "piece of sh*t" for thinking that way as love goes beyond physical attractiveness and they have a deep connection :D:D:D:D:D also she has vaginal dryness which is a medical issue they are seeing a doctor about.

well a month later on, he posted that she had had an affair with another man at work :) so how was it medical/stress related, fool? she could get wet with this other guy perfectly fine. even then, he still wouldn't admit it was his appearance that was 90%+ to blame for this.

it's amazing just how clueless a lot of these guys are (there are some switched on ones on there though that i genuinely feel for) but a lot of them just will not look at the true facts. i think a lot of them want to be told nice things so that they can maybe believe it might possibly be a real medical issue and not the fact that they have gotten fat/bald and their wives don't want to have sex with an ugly man any more.
i remember one guy on there said "you have a lot to learn about women if you think something as trivial as hair loss could impact love" :D:D:D:D:D

Many western women are really entitled, my cop out plan was to get a Japanese wife, divorce still carries some weight over there and the wifes understand traditional values and the social repercussions when they sleep arround...but no, a f*****g crome dome at age 24 kills that option, too.
If Tsuji saves me, I will never leave the land of the rising sun and marry a Japanese single mum at age 35...they are really low status there but a thousand times more faithful than your average Stacey. Ganbarimashoo.

Btw CueBald, you seem to take a sinister pleasure in these miserable stories, get your moral compass set straight. Baldness is no excuse for being a total dick.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I too want a Korean wife but Korean guys are like Norwood -11, they’re like Sayans. How can I compete? I have a big penis though thank god I was blessed down there. 8 inches of sadness, Merck tried to get me two inches below so we had to part ways early.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I too want a Korean wife but Korean guys are like Norwood -11, they’re like Sayans. How can I compete? I have a big penis though thank god I was blessed down there. 8 inches of sadness, Merck tried to get me two inches below so we had to part ways early.

Hate to break it to you but penis size is a meme, a gimmick. Virtually useless for dating, unlike hair, height and face.

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

The problem with a lot of these men is they don't know better cause they've been married most of their adult life. If you're single like a lot here you've seen what really goes on out there - as opposed to the sheltered life of a married man. Happy to be single as long as I have to know what the dark side of marriage can hold. Plus what I've learned on these boards from exchanging experiences and ideas.

Just recently I've had a married woman come onto me hard, long story short, it's really eye opening how deceptive a woman likely not happy in her marriage can be. I mean I can see right through her games since I'm 42 and not 20.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you white? then youre still probably better looking. white guys are more manly, taller and ofc bigger dinks like you said. also exotic status

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have a big penis too but it doesn't matter a single bit as nobody can see it. it's not like i can walk around like an elephant with my fly unzipped. it could be 12" for all the good it does.

as for taking pleasure in bad stories, only if the person deserves it like the mugs on reddit. for people like Dudemon who did nothing wrong, tried to halt his hairloss with finasteride+a hair transplant; married a girl who changed and divorced him once he lost his hair; i just felt sadness no laughter or enjoyment at all.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol I agree 100%, I have no idea how someone can be such ignorant, its really beyond me.
But you know what? It is actually better to be like this, thats way you dont get depressed, overthinking, and eventually hate yourself. Stupid and happy might be a good deal...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a big penis too but it doesn't matter a single bit as nobody can see it. it's not like i can walk around like an elephant with my fly unzipped. it could be 12" for all the good it does.

as for taking pleasure in bad stories, only if the person deserves it like the mugs on reddit. for people like Dudemon who did nothing wrong, tried to halt his hairloss with finasteride+a hair transplant; married a girl who changed and divorced him once he lost his hair; i just felt sadness no laughter or enjoyment at all.

The men you ridiculed did nothing wrong. They were just less cynical than us.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or better - Mane thickening spray. Toppik is for children compared to this product. It helped me through some very dark times.
Care to suggest a brand?
Those I used to use were not very efficacious. The detail of the product is fundamental.