First Time Normies Made Fun Of My Hair Loss

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted some photos on imgur to share onto reddit and I guess it got pushed to the front for a few minutes so I got a couple of comments from normies. Only one friend has ever mentioned my balding in person before and it was when my crown just started thinning a few months ago. Now it’s gotten worse but no one has said anything. I use toppik but I don’t think it’s doing a good job. I think everyone is just being polite. I doubt I’m fooling anyone in the day time.

So this was really the first time normies have mentioned and kinda made fun of my hair loss ever, so it hit me pretty hard. I know I set myself up posting it on imgur but I didn’t realize people outside of tressless were going to see it.

I have my first date in months with this beautiful girl I used to talk to before I was balding. f***.

Attachments

• F41D0F58-D6E8-4258-9F70-5B7B2E4A03DD.png
    F41D0F58-D6E8-4258-9F70-5B7B2E4A03DD.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 676

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahaha, the comments on my scalp pics on Imgur are always gold. :D

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. that anonymous stuff is a good way to find out what people REALLY think. sorry man whenever your hair loss is visible you will have to deal with this . *normies in unison* : "BRU BUT HAIR LOSS DONT MATTER BREH BRUH BRAH!!!!"

lol if you want to see if your baldness is noticeable , then talk sh*t to someone and see what they say back . other than that only occasionally did people say anything about my hair loss and it was in situations hanging out with other young people, mainly other young balding guys. but as this screenshot shows its still on everyones mind .

Last edited:

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
yep. that anonymous stuff is a good way to find out what people REALLY think. sorry man whenever your hair loss is visible you will have to deal with this . *normies in unison* : "BRU BUT HAIR LOSS DONT MATTER BREH BRUH BRAH!!!!"

lol if you want someone to talk sh*t about your baldness in real life, then talk sh*t first and see what they say back . other than that only occasionally did people say anything about my hair loss and it was in situations hanging out with other young people, mainly other young balding guys. but as this screenshot shows its still on everyones mind .
Yeah... I just hope toppik conceals it somewhat.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey i just edited my post . my brain was fried earlier lol sorry
Well I almost got into a fight at the bar the other day and the guy didn’t say anything about my hair loss lol so +1. At the same time I’m really tall and not many people can see the top of my head while I’m standing.

When you say only sometimes people mentioned your loss do you think it’s because it wasn’t that noticeable or because they were being polite?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only found out how badly i was balding when a friend told me, i never really look at the back of my head so i was oblivious. Took me a year from then to start doing something about it, shouldn't have waited so long, might have been able to save some of my hair but there is nothing i can do about it now. Yeah in general it sucks being called out on your baldness. :(

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only found out how badly i was balding when a friend told me, i never really look at the back of my head so i was oblivious. Took me a year from then to start doing something about it, shouldn't have waited so long, might have been able to save some of my hair but there is nothing i can do about it now. Yeah in general it sucks being called out on your baldness. :(
Yeah I found out through a friend too. Luckily I got on finasteride basically the next week lol. Unfortunately, I’ve lost a lot of ground since then.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I found out through a friend too. Luckily I got on finasteride basically the next week lol. Unfortunately, I’ve lost a lot of ground since then.

Yeah i waited so long because i asked my GP to prescribe me finasteride but they wouldn't, i was very self conscious, didn't socialize much if at all and i could still sorta hide my baldness with long hair and some careful brushing. If i had known the sites you could get finasteride prescribed online i would have started earlier.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I almost got into a fight at the bar the other day and the guy didn’t say anything about my hair loss lol so +1. At the same time I’m really tall and not many people can see the top of my head while I’m standing.

When you say only sometimes people mentioned your loss do you think it’s because it wasn’t that noticeable or because they were being polite?
being polite. as you see here on this imgur thing, people are DEFINITELY still thinking about it. and like i said bullies or a normal person in a bullying mindset (by talking sh*t) will show you what people REALLY think. i remember someone once said bullies are very valuable that way: they show you what people are saying and thinking about you behind closed doors

also if you're tall and low inhib and masculine enough to be getting into fights at bars that should greatly mitigate the impact of hair loss. i'm hypersensitive to the point of being a pussy so i'm basically destroyed by hair loss and it doesnt fit me as a person AT ALL.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
being polite. as you see here on this imgur thing, people are DEFINITELY still thinking about it. and like i said bullies or a normal person in a bullying mindset (by talking sh*t) will show you what people REALLY think. i remember someone once said bullies are very valuable that way: they show you what people are saying and thinking about you behind closed doors

also if you're tall and low inhib and masculine enough to be getting into fights at bars that should greatly mitigate the impact of hair loss. i'm hypersensitive to the point of being a pussy so i'm basically destroyed by hair loss and it doesnt fit me as a person AT ALL.

I feel you on the last part I’m way to hyper sensitive to it sucks man .

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the same time I’m really tall and not many people can see the top of my head while I’m standing.
Well at least you're tall, so balding isn't as big of a hit to your aesthetics. Try being average height, or worse yet, a manlet. It's 1000x worse.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

Honestly I just stopped caring about height and everything other than hair loss. Today I went to an Oktoberfest and got into a fight (I was very drunk and took my dose of klonopin) and 4 people tackled me and jumped me in front of a lot of people. I don’t remember why but I think I definitely antagonized them to do it.

As I laid on the ground with like 4 people on me the cops immediately jumped in and broke it up. I didn’t even get hit once lol. We all got kicked out and I left with a few friends to go to an after party at a bar where I made out with a 30 year old milf lol.

I lost my hat in the fight and that sucked. But no one mentioned my hair loss then or the rest of the night. I think toppik works great tbh.

I really just stopped giving a f*** about my image and do sh*t like this. Not caring has been working in my favor

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I just stopped caring about height and everything other than hair loss. Today I went to an Oktoberfest and got into a fight (I was very drunk and took my dose of klonopin) and 4 people tackled me and jumped me in front of a lot of people. I don’t remember why but I think I definitely antagonized them to do it.

As I laid on the ground with like 4 people on me the cops immediately jumped in and broke it up. I didn’t even get hit once lol. We all got kicked out and I left with a few friends to go to an after party at a bar where I made out with a 30 year old milf lol.

I lost my hat in the fight and that sucked. But no one mentioned my hair loss then or the rest of the night. I think toppik works great tbh.

I really just stopped giving a f*** about my image and do sh*t like this. Not caring has been working in my favor

You messaged me about your hair loss. You have a full head of hair and an abomination of a haircut. Your hair is not the issue here. You are having panic attacks and create or exaggerate stories full of lies. My advice is to log out, consult your doctor about your medication because it is obviously not working one bit. And have some therapy because whatever it is that puts you on edge and keeps you in denial is not hair. It is something else hiding deeper. Nobody and I mean no-bo-dy gets depressed and ruined over hair. It is always something deeper and the person just throws all the attention at hair to neglect dealing with it.
Fact. That doesn’t mean one’s appearance doesn’t take a hit when he’s bald instead of hairy. But there is a difference between someone bald who wants to improve his image conservatively and someone as young as you with a full head of hair who “wants to die”. Evaluation, medication, therapy, time off the internet. Those are your next steps.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a badass, you care so little you created an account here to cope about it. Seriously man stop lying to yourself, you obviously care a great a deal and you will care even more as your hair loss progresses. Get on the big 3 asap and stop with this coping nonsense.
I’m sry I literally made that whole story up when I got home drunk lololo I’m not exactly sure why. I think for a reaction like this?
You messaged me about your hair loss. You have a full head of hair and an abomination of a haircut. Your hair is not the issue here. You are having panic attacks and create or exaggerate stories full of lies. My advice is to log out, consult your doctor about your medication because it is obviously not working one bit. And have some therapy because whatever it is that puts you on edge and keeps you in denial is not hair. It is something else hiding deeper. Nobody and I mean no-bo-dy gets depressed and ruined over hair. It is always something deeper and the person just throws all the attention at hair to neglect dealing with it.
Fact. That doesn’t mean one’s appearance doesn’t take a hit when he’s bald instead of hairy. But there is a difference between someone bald who wants to improve his image conservatively and someone as young as you with a full head of hair who “wants to die”. Evaluation, medication, therapy, time off the internet. Those are your next steps.
Hi Heinrich. “Create or exaggerate stories full of lies” kinda like how you had a pic of some bald guy and told everyone it was u lol.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sry I literally made that whole story up when I got home drunk lololo I’m not exactly sure why. I think for a reaction like this?

Hi Heinrich. “Create or exaggerate stories full of lies” kinda like how you had a pic of some bald guy and told everyone it was u lol.

I stated many times that it was a social experiment in another thread and said myself it wasn’t me, although anyone with half a brain can reverse an image. What I told you previously in this thread is the truth. The only truth and whether it burns or not, you would profit long-term if you didn’t dismiss it.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stated many times that it was a social experiment in another thread and said myself it wasn’t me, although anyone with half a brain can reverse an image. What I told you previously in this thread is the truth. The only truth and whether it burns or not, you would profit long-term if you didn’t dismiss it.
I remember you claiming to be the guy in the photo