First Time. Help!!! Hair4all Or The Hair Replacement Stylist Both In Bristol

Samkanu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I would be grateful if you can give me some advice on where the best place to go for my hair system. I have already put a deposit down at MH2GO after having a consultation there six weeks ag . I have since worried a little about the product I will be getting. The guy doing the consultation didn't really to a thorough job of matching my hair colour. He literally took a couple of brown pieces of hair from a nearby draw and made his decision instantl . It is a lot darker then my natural colour but he said that it. Matches the back better as my hair at the front is lighter.

Anyways I am not sure if i am going get my hair done there now and wanted advice on any of the two above companies based in Bristol. I have an appointment with both of them on Monday so am really nervous.

My main aim is an undetectable hairline. My hair is quite thick where I have it. Probably an AA and pull the hair down at my temples so doesn't look like an AA.

Being based in London I would love an amazing place closer to home otherwise will travel to Bristol if these options are better.
Any advice greatly appreciated
Thanks
Sam