First System Arrived Much Darker Than My Natural Hair

HighAboveTheseCrowns

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received my first system in the post having had it shipped from the US to the UK but having received it the colour is significantly darker than my natural hair.
Is there anything I can do about this? I sent a hair sample to the company I bought from so I didn't expect this issue. Would they replace it?
Thanks

Noah

Reaction score
A decent supplier will re-make the piece if it is not to spec, and obviously that includes if the colour does not match the sample. They are legally obliged to do so.

I'm not querying your judgement, but sometimes what people perceive as a difference of colour is just the effect of seeing the same colour in much more volume and density. Is it worth putting up a picture of the piece next to your real hair just to get an outsider's take? Obviously blank out your facial features.

HighAboveTheseCrowns

My Regimen
Reaction score
2n988H7

https://imgur.com/a/2n988H7
With pics and a second opinion I think it's a lot closer than I initially though but what do you think?

I sent a hair sample, grincher

Noah

Reaction score
My feeling is it is close enough - when it's cut in any slight variance will not be noticeable.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you wash the system yet? They usually come sprayed with silicone, for protection (hair and base). Once it's washed, it will look more natural.

That is what I am seeing in these pics.

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not really noticeable
Try to wear it and get a nice haircut. shouldnt be a problem at all
Whats the number of your color you ordered?