First Impressions And One Week Later On

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started my first system last week. I have to admit, I didn’t have the reaction I thought I would. I really thought that I would be doing cartwheels and back flips on my way out of the building- unable to contain my excitement. That was not the case. Tho everyone in the room told me I looked great, all I saw was this mountain of dense, thick hair on my head. We all know that person who gets a new pair of spectacles and they are just overpowering. When they walk into the room, that is all you see. Well I didn’t want to be that guy; I wanted people to instantly recognize me, and wonder what was different. I didn’t feel like I achieved that.

come to find out I could not have been more wrong! The reactions from EVERYONE was in every single way positive. People who have heard me talk about hair for years picked up on it quickly, but those who didn’t know me as well thought I had cut my hair different, or grew a beard ( I’ve had one for 7 years). Several people mentioned that they can’t even remember how I looked before this.

Here I am a week later and I can not be more thrilled. I’ve figured out what style looks best on me on a daily basis. When I look in the mirror, I still taken aback a bit, but I’ve had so little hair for so many years, I can’t erase that visual overnight. But I whole heartedly admit, I got everything I wanted and more!

Can’t seem to get befor/after photos to load, but my profile photo shows what it looks like today!

Noah

Reaction score
Looks great, Diesel guy. Very well judged in terms of density and cut - looks totally natural. Enjoy!