First Fue Transplant 5100 Grafts 10 Months Post Operation

mite_jan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not totally failed ,the hairs would need time to adapt new site.and better to have hairs than bald spot though you were expecting better result..

going next month for a second procedure see what they will improve
i am a bit scared they will overharvest the back of my head , they might use beard too , they dont use chest hair because it falls they said

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man it wont be as dense as native hair ever but can look good on alot of guys specially if styled right, NW0 wolfpack knows his stuff, shoot him a pm.

This is why, if you want to go all the way, you microneedle the whole scalp some months after surgery. The new diffuse coverage should be a good environment for wave propagation and maybe you can revive a lot of miniaturized hairs in the mix. And this is probably gonna be more effective for NW3's or so, ones who had surgeries in the range of 2000 grafts — who still have a lot of existing hair on the scalp.

mite_jan

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why, if you want to go all the way, you microneedle the whole scalp some months after surgery. The new diffuse coverage should be a good environment for wave propagation and maybe you can revive a lot of miniaturized hairs in the mix. And this is probably gonna be more effective for NW3's or so, ones who had surgeries in the range of 2000 grafts — who still have a lot of existing hair on the scalp.

mate i couldnt find any info when to start and is it safe to use microneedling after hair transplant , dont want to be stubbing healthy grafts :)

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mate i couldnt find any info when to start and is it safe to use microneedling after hair transplant , dont want to be stubbing healthy grafts :)

I started microneedling my whole scalp with a dr pen derma pen 11 months after my hair transplant and saw great results in 3 months after with better thickness and density and I’m still microneedling, my hair transplant hairs are fine.

If I were you I would postpone the 2nd procedure with them and give microneedling and minoxidil and nizoral shampoo a try for a 3-4 months to see if you see improvement, so you don’t get your donor over harvested....and if you don’t see any progress then I think it’s reasonable to go for the 2nd hair transplant.

mite_jan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started microneedling my whole scalp with a dr pen derma pen 11 months after my hair transplant and saw great results in 3 months after with better thickness and density and I’m still microneedling, my hair transplant hairs are fine.

If I were you I would postpone the 2nd procedure with them and give microneedling and minoxidil and nizoral shampoo a try for a 3-4 months to see if you see improvement, so you don’t get your donor over harvested....and if you don’t see any progress then I think it’s reasonable to go for the 2nd hair transplant.

Already booked the flight friend , they ahould give me a discount , anyway better less hair on back than less hair on top , i intend to have the sides and back short anyway , how long do you have the needles and how often do you use , minoxidil in liquid drops gets my head very itchy

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score

Again, I must ask, what is the needle size that you use?

Is your transplant in the hairline area?

Did microneedling make it worse before it got better???

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you get your 1st procedure done and where is the 2nd taking place?

smrcute

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard a method. Allegedly Grafts are extracted from the back of the head with a unique rotating tool-a punch, whose diameter is 0.5-1 mm.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard a method. Allegedly Grafts are extracted from the back of the head with a unique rotating tool-a punch, whose diameter is 0.5-1 mm. At the same time, not one linear scar remains in the fenced area, as with the above method, but many noticeable round-shaped scars. But due to less traumatization of the scalp, recovery can occur faster. Method hairtransplantclinictoronto.com is being improved, new techniques and tools are appearing. For example, some clinics offer hair transplantation options such as HFE or DHI. But the most important thing here is security, so you need to choose what is safer and where there are fewer risks.
Bait...