Finpecia + Minoxidil Great result [inc. Pictures]

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's not saying silica regrew his hair. He's saying it was beneficial in helping strengthen his hair. I might consider this since some of the hairs I pull at on my own head break off instead of coming out by the root.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
so has anyone said anything to him? i'm always amazed at these huge responders and they never even mention if anyone else that they know mention anything about it.

Arash

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
He's not saying silica regrew his hair. He's saying it was beneficial in helping strengthen his hair. I might consider this since some of the hairs I pull at on my own head break off instead of coming out by the root.

Exactly

--

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Man! You started where I am going to end up by the looks of things. I hope I start to respond soon. I am 2 1/2 months in to finasteride and a very long time on minoxidil. Your hair has filled in great behind the frontal area. Thats what I am holding out for!

12nov2007sd2.jpg

metalheaddude

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
Man! You started where I am going to end up by the looks of things. I hope I start to respond soon. I am 2 1/2 months in to finasteride and a very long time on minoxidil. Your hair has filled in great behind the frontal area. Thats what I am holding out for!

12nov2007sd2.jpg

Your temples are similar to mine. But my hair is MUCH longer. Your hair really doesnt look that bad. Why dont you just grow it longer? You should be able to hide at least 70-80% if not 100% of your recession buy pushing your hair forward and going for a spikey messy look. Have you ever thought about an FUE procedure just to fix your hairline?

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to grow my hair mate, but I hated windy days, rain, I wouldn't go swimming or do any water sports. I am so much more happy now its un true. Whats this procedure you talk of for the front of my hair?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Ginger-uk. Yeah longer hair is a massive hassle I agree. You need to spend litterally an hour everyday just trying to get it to sit perfect so you dont look like a tool, not to mention the 2 ton of product required to pull it off. Shaving it like you have is very liberating and its easier to apply the meds. I know because ive shaved my hair that short many times myself, then grow it back in hope my situation has become better (of course it never is). Anyway FUE is folicle unit extraction. They use a small tool to extract maybe 1000 grafts (which are just hairs in reality) from the back of your head (where your hair isnt effected by the male pattern baldness) and stick them in ur temples lol. They will never fall out because they are subject to the male pattern baldness gene. Im far from an expert on this. But you should look into it.

Check out this page

http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.co ... lines.aspx

This surgeon is VERY good for restoring hairlines.

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:

Very dense, but sometimes not so natural hairlines IMHO - and the cost for a AA hair transplant is the highest in the business! :agree:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Whyatt said:
metalheaddude said:

Very dense, but sometimes not so natural hairlines IMHO - and the cost for a AA hair transplant is the highest in the business! :agree:

Yeah but he's worth it if your only going to get your hairline filled in because there will be less grafts right? Under 2000 id say. So lets say $14 per graft (which is what I believe her charges). 2000 x $14 per graft = $28,000. Damn! Yeah that is alot of cash, but id still pay it because the look of the hairline is incredibly important and AA is the best. If I had like a like a huge balding area with like 3000 grafts plus id never goto Armani, waste of money. He is only good at hairlines.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Armani will give you a discounted price if you are very flexible with time.

chrome

Established Member
Reaction score
where do you get your finpecia from please ?

also, where do you get your 200mg solica ?

cheers, chrome

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
Definitely a good responder!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
awaiting new updates

zootopia

Reaction score
Hey there, great progress.
Where did you order your finpecia?