Finpecia --> 1mg 1x Day
Minoxidil --> 5% 2x 0.8ml Day
ZinkHistidin --> 15mg 1x Day
Silica --> 200mg 1x Day
Biotin --> 1mg 1x Day
Vitamin A - Z --> 1 tbl. x Day
Activ-M Shampoo --> To Hair wash

(11 months application) Pictures tell everything

08, 03, 2007 Until 19, 02, 2008 (day/month/year): (Updated)

ifyf4m.jpg

08, 03, 2007 Until 03, 11, 2007 [ZOOM]:

eanjbl.jpg

---------------

i am no longer on treatment. Since 2011
After the medication has been discontinued, everything has failed.

LAST UPDATE, AFTER 9 YEARS !

2dw7zir.jpg

11.Dec.2016

Last edited:

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow that is some great results! congratulatoins you've completely reversed your male pattern baldness! What in your opinion has been the biggest contributor to your success? I'm interested in the shampoo you use...

Arash

Reaction score
re-seeding said:
Wow that is some great results! congratulatoins you've completely reversed your male pattern baldness! What in your opinion has been the biggest contributor to your success? I'm interested in the shampoo you use...

[Google translate]:
Does it matter that patient man, and until a year minoxidil and all other medical and vitamins on time taken. I massage the solution of minoxidil easy hat to my head and then I hit with fingers for 10 sec over it (this tip has given me a Skin doctor given). With me so far has worked well. And I am of the opinion that silica is also taking important. my Shampoo -> Activ-m

--

Aplunk1 said:
Holy Moly! That's one hell of a result.

How much do you think the vitamins helped you?

[Google translate]:
First, I must apologize because I am not as good einglish write, I think silica has helped me a lot. Before beginning, I have 3 months silica used. And I had already seen what impact

--

Whiplash_131

Reaction score
I wondering why you erase the date and hour information from the default information on the photo and put a white line and wrote the date on it?

Arash

Reaction score
Whiplash_131 said:
I wondering why you erase the date and hour information from the default information on the photo and put a white line and wrote the date on it?

[google translate]:
I have nothing erased and no information was default on it. Here you can enjoy & download all the pictures in original:

--

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Ausgezeichnet! Seriously amazing. Best transformation I've seen in a long time.

Arash I thought all Germans learned English for 7-8 years? Or are you not German?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
another SUPER responder!

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
:hairy:
amazing regrowth

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna drop all my other treatments (even tho they're working) and just start using Silica.

Arash

Reaction score
bustabucket said:
Ausgezeichnet! Seriously amazing. Best transformation I've seen in a long time.

Arash I thought all Germans learned English for 7-8 years? Or are you not German?

[Google Translate]:
I understand english but I can unfortunately bad english grammatik, so I write in German first and then I leave it with "google translate" translate. I am not a real Deutsch. I am born in persia

--

Dogs3 said:
whats silica supposed to do?

[Copy]
One of the most difficult nutrients vital to your hair growth to get in your diet is trace mineral silica. Silica is a form of silicon and is the second most abundant element in the earth’s crust, second only to oxygen. The Earth provides everything we need for health, and with silicon being so abundant, it would seem that there would never be a problem with silica deficiency.

Unfortunately, trace minerals are rare in our diets because our food is processed and our soil depleted by chemical treatments. Silica provides strength to your hair, and although it will not necessarily stop your hair from falling out from the follicle, it will stop hair breakage.

Silica works by stimulating your cell metabolism and formation, which slows the aging process. Foods that are rich in silica are rice, oats, lettuce, parsnips, asparagus, onion, strawberry, cabbage, cucumber, leek, sunflower seeds, celery, rhubarb, cauliflower, and swiss chard. Try to buy these vegetables from organic sources. Note that many of these foods, particularly rice, are a large part of Asian diets and Asians tend to have the strongest and healthiest hair.
source 1
source 2
source 3

--

Dogs3 said:
did he say he was using the minoxidil foam or solution?

5% Kirkland Minoxidil topical solution. (2x Day, Each time 0.8ml)

--

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anoyone else had success with silica, its the first i've heard of it? Is it worthwhile adding to regimine or do we think its mostly the minoxidil and finasteride thats doing the regrowing here?

Arash

Reaction score
re-seeding said:
Has anoyone else had success with silica, its the first i've heard of it? Is it worthwhile adding to regimine or do we think its mostly the minoxidil and finasteride thats doing the regrowing here?

[Google translate]:
It's only dietary supplements, Just as vitamins helps. And no hair grew medicine like minoxidil

ges_kieselerde_zink_52kiesel.gif

--

RaginDemon

Reaction score
so you dedicate your success story to big 3 bro?

Sean68

Reaction score
...yeah it was the silica that did it :shakehead:

hes just a great finasteride and minoxidil responder cmon.