Finasteride Painfull Ejaculation , Please Help

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
First i want to say that english is not my first Language, so im sorry if i write something wrong.
So , i am a 20 y old Male , my Hairloss startet in 2013 when i was 16.
I have Diffuse Thinning on my Upper Scalp, Ludwig Pattern.
In March 15 at the Age of 18 i decided to start Finasteride.
First 1.5 Years went good , i got problems with my boobs , but it gone away itself.
Since 6 Months now i have big Problems.
My Libido is down , i dont get a boner anymore , just sometimes...
And i cant masturbate because i got a big pain when i ejaculate..
Its like i have to squeeze a rock instead of my ejaculation.. my sperm is coming 10 seconds later... so the most sperm come later after ejaculation... its like there is no place for the Sperm...
There is a pull/poke in my urethra ( where the ejaculate come out)
Its so bad that i cant fap anymore.
In Decembre i stopped Finasterid for 1 Month , and it gone Away , it was great... but then i startet finasteride again and it come back..
I need my Hair , i cant live without hair , with Hair im Maybe a 6-7/10 , with no Hair a 0.5/10 ...
Also i have a Burning while peeing ... so i think i have a prostatis , but i read that finasteride HELP people with prostatis ... so how can this happen???:(
I take 1.25 mg every 2 day ...
Now i want to take 0.25 mg every Day , because i read its the same...
Should i Buy RU?
What can i do , im in big trouble :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170625-205815.png
    Screenshot_20170625-205815.png
    412.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot_20170625-205828.png
    Screenshot_20170625-205828.png
    427.9 KB · Views: 391

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hello,
First i want to say that english is not my first Language, so im sorry if i write something wrong.
First 1.5 Years went good , i got problems with my boobs , but it gone away itself.
Its like i have to squeeze a rock instead of my ejaculation.. my sperm is coming 10 seconds later... so the most sperm come later after ejaculation... its like there is no place for the Sperm...
In Decembre i stopped Finasterid for 1 Month , and it gone Away , it was great... but then i startet finasteride again and it come back..
I need my Hair , i cant live without hair , with Hair im Maybe a 6-7/10 , with no Hair a 0.5/10 ...
Also i have a Burning while peeing ... so i think i have a prostatis , but i read that finasteride HELP people with prostatis ... so how can this happen???:(
Should i Buy RU?
I would quit taking oral finasteride and try it topically. See how you do. Sounds like you might have prostatitis so you might need medical treatment like an antibiotic so go see a doctor. Finasteride is not an antibiotic or anti inflammatory drug for prostatitis.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
Should i Buy RU?

Those PICTURES. LOL. I thought you were MR. POTATO HEAD for a moment!

What did you do to your eyes?

831625-mr_potato_head.jpg

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MADE MY DAY

may day today was sh*t....but when i saw this pictures.....humans are really curious......

screenshot_20170625-205828.png

Back to your problem....i think its a psychic problem....something in your brain! I'm on finasteride since 5 months and have 0 side effects...and im sure the most people on finasteride also have nearly 0 problems with finasteride....

There are many studys with 5mg finasteride......hard problems are rare....

Your problem can causes many other things... the best thing what you can do is:

Go to a doctor.

PS: I DON'T SEE IN YOUR PICTURES A HAIR PROBLEM OR Androgenetic Alopecia!

Last edited:

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Psychical Problem? Lol... i feel the pain.. how can it be psychical...
Can it be a Urinary tract infection? Becaue i have no pain on the prostata , only on my penis..
Im so confused..
And thank you all for answers
Edit; why you find this pic so funny?

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
And ps.. i have Ludwig Male Pattern.. my complete scalp is balding.. itching.. ( before finasteride)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Can it be a Urinary tract infection? Becaue i have no pain on the prostata , only on my penis..
Im so confused..
Have you been sexually active recently?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so confused..

Can be a std....don't stick your dick in crazy!!!
If the problem is on your penis then it has nothing to do with finasteride.....a inflammation maybe...

Why the pictures is funny? Seriously??

Show us pictures from your vertex... See just the front and there is everything fine.

DGARCIA694

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
Should i Buy RU?

Hey man,

Sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this. The obvious answer is to QUIT FINASTERIDE. Some people cannot handle it, myself included, and unfortunately it is not a drug that we can take. Just like some people are allergic to penicillin, we are allergic to Finasteride. The most important thing you can do whilst quitting, however, is to TAPER off the drug. This will allow your body to slowly normalise to the increased DHT levels, and will reduce your change of getting a 'crash' and leading to Post-Finasteride Syndrome which seems to be a debilitating and difficult disease to deal with.

I know you are young and it must be tough, but cut your hair short and hit the gym. Girls really like that look - think of The Rock, Vin Diesel etc etc. It's manly.

Perhaps it is time to accept that you are to go bald, just I as I have - I feel great. You can't fight nature my man.

Kind Regards

D

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man,

Sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this. The obvious answer is to QUIT FINASTERIDE. Some people cannot handle it, myself included, and unfortunately it is not a drug that we can take. Just like some people are allergic to penicillin, we are allergic to Finasteride. The most important thing you can do whilst quitting, however, is to TAPER off the drug. This will allow your body to slowly normalise to the increased DHT levels, and will reduce your change of getting a 'crash' and leading to Post-Finasteride Syndrome which seems to be a debilitating and difficult disease to deal with.

I know you are young and it must be tough, but cut your hair short and hit the gym. Girls really like that look - think of The Rock, Vin Diesel etc etc. It's manly.

Perhaps it is time to accept that you are to go bald, just I as I have - I feel great. You can't fight nature my man.

Kind Regards

D
Thanks for the words..
But i cant.. i am not vin diesel , i am not the rock.. i am Dušan , and i look like a Cancer Patient with Bald... and if i go bald i have to buy a hair System.. i will never accept my Baldness..i am 20...
Here some other pics
1. Pic is before 2 Months.. i have to say in the last 2 months i realize a great Hair Growing.. my hair went thick and good..
Here actual pic (second pic)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170625-221034.png
    Screenshot_20170625-221034.png
    571.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_20170625-221121.png
    Screenshot_20170625-221121.png
    584 KB · Views: 235

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before Finasteride ( 2015 / Age 18)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170625-220945.png
    Screenshot_20170625-220945.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 203

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get Hairloss at 16 , + i am the one of the 2% who get sides from finasteride :(
Sucks to be me .....
:(

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No , last sex in 2014
Your hair looks good dry. Go see the doctor Dushan. You are way too young to have these genital problems. You are going to need your hair and your manhood to get thru your 20's like all the guys in your age bracket. Get some help.

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
2013 ... 2 Months after this pic begann my hairloss.... it ruines my life...
Look at this Hair!!!!!:(

Attachments

• 20170625_222334.png
    20170625_222334.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 282

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks good dry. Go see the doctor Dushan. You are way too young to have these genital problems. You are going to need your hair and your manhood to get thru your 20's like all the guys in your age bracket. Get some help.
Thanks for the nice words :(

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should i Buy RU?

Sounds like delayed/impaired ejaculation, and i can assure you it's not something in your head! When i first started finasteride 5 years ago i had this among other side effects for probably around a week before they resolved by itself (still on the drug). I wouldnt advise continuing the drug given your situation, even if it resolved last time you went off doesnt mean it cant cause permanent damage somewhere down the line.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Burning while you pee is typically a symptom of an STD, the painful ejaculation is extremely worrying. If I were you I'd get off the drug and maybe even take a one hit dose of an AI. I believe yournproblem is a result of you letting your estrogen climb to high (since you mentioned gyno). It's likely either your testo shot down or your estrogen shot up, the ratio of testo to estrogen is vital to feel like a fully functioning human, sexually and mentally. Definitely taper off the drug, give it a month or 2 and then you could reintroduce it slowly.

Dushan1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
But Finasteride make the testo up , or not?
I read something about 10% more testo..
Should i go on RU?

g.i joey

Reaction score
But Finasteride make the testo up , or not?
I read something about 10% more testo..
Should i go on RU?

15% more estrogen and testosterone, each of them go up 15%. But there's a theory on propecia raising free testosterone and not total t, idk the specifics tbh but basically, it's not raising the right kind of testosterone. I think @Swoop can help with the explanation.