Finasteride, Minoxidil And Nizoral After 3 Months Of Treatment

Flippy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am italian and for this I don't speak english very well, but I would like you to see my results :)
Report:
23 years.
Father with Androgenetic Alopecia aggressive at a young age. The paternal grandfather, beginning thinning vertex around 80 years. Grandma no Androgenetic Alopecia.
Mom hair thin and fine (like mine)
maternal grandfather no trichological problem. Grandma no Androgenetic Alopecia.
Cure:
3 months (from october) finasteride continues (in 2017 was taken in a discontinuous manner and sporadic.)
No sides with finasteride, increase libido periodically.
The Minoxidil (Minoxidil once a day 2 ml, from november) causes dryness of the skin, no burning, no itching, only a bit of dandruff just awake.
I use nizoral twice a week for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis which suffer since i was a child.
Less visual thinning thanks also to the hair medium-long, Thinning hair present in mid.

Attachments

• 20180111_215404.jpg
    20180111_215404.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 5,736
  • 20180111_215456.jpg
    20180111_215456.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 3,662
Last edited:

Flippy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you wash your hair daily?
Yes, I wash my hair 2 times per day:
the first in the morning with an oil shampoo delicate (removing the dandruff caused by minoxidil).
The second when I take a shower in the evening with a mild shampoo or sebum-normalizing (i use the nizoral 2 times a week)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oro

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it healthy to wash hair 2 times a day? I wash it every couple days I've been using minoxidil finasteride and nizoral for 3 months also, I haven't had a result like yours, I'll post pics of mine soon

Reactions: Oro

Flippy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it healthy to wash hair 2 times a day? I wash it every couple days I've been using minoxidil finasteride and nizoral for 3 months also, I haven't had a result like yours, I'll post pics of mine soon
Hi!
I never had any kind of problem.
once a day use an oil very delicate
and in the evening a shampoo prescribed by my doctor.
I do this because the minoxidil causes me dryness of the skin and dandruff.