finasteride is a wonder drug

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Wolf. I've actually always been on minoxidil (should have mentioned), using foam in the morning and liquid at night.

RU seems a lot of hassle and also there's concerns over it's safety. I've read mixed reviews on spironolactone but that's always an option.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Wolf. I've actually always been on minoxidil (should have mentioned), using foam in the morning and liquid at night.

RU seems a lot of hassle and also there's concerns over it's safety. I've read mixed reviews on spironolactone but that's always an option.

Topical spironolactone? If so, that's a waste. Especially due to the regimen you're on. Oh ok I see then I feel transplant is best. RU should be safe but it's an experimental drug. Topical mind, less risk of systemic sides but who knows. Oral spironolactone lowers t and dht: don't do it in your position imo.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Topical spironolactone? If so, that's a waste. Especially due to the regimen you're on. Oh ok I see then I feel transplant is best. RU should be safe but it's an experimental drug. Topical mind, less risk of systemic sides but who knows. Oral spironolactone lowers t and dht: don't do it in your position imo.

Cool thanks a lot. Will research RU, see what I can do. Awaiting dutasteride order!

abcdefg

Reaction score
There is certainly a chance for propecia to reverse hair loss at the temples. Its certainly not common or expected but nothing is impossible in medicine as they say

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
It's probably the minoxidil. I'm getting hairs all over my face and forehead from it. It doesn't only work where you apply it.

yep, it's the minoxidil. if anything minoxidil is the wonder drug for hair recovery - if ya take fen just be thankful your balls don't fall off. People have been seeing great results on minoxidil alone for years before this forum was running, throw in minoxidil + nizoral and do it continuously and you are in business.

minoxidil takes 4 months to start working, not 1 month, not 2, not 3 - 4! most people take minoxidil for 1 or 2 months then say "OMG I NEED FES WHY GOD!?" then 2 months later thet make a thread asking why they have milk coming out of their nipples and why their balls are hurting so much.

Jghost

My Regimen
Reaction score
I regained hairs I lost over 8 years ago I had slick bald spots that now growing hair it all starts as peach fuzz then comes back thicker and longer my hairline dropped half a inch but never fully recovered this drug is amazing I even see hairs growing next to the minaturized hairs they must be all connected to the same follicle