finasteride And Microneedling, 11 Month Results

CaptainNorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well your hair is MUCH better now. Did the people around you notice the difference?
My mom claims that my hair looks thicker, though she never really noticed my hair loss in the first place. I showed some friends a picture of me from a year ago and they said it looked like a huge difference.

In general nobody really has said anything except for when I pointed it out.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
how people can be so lucky and respond with quite a huge hair thinning, and other with moderate loss keep losing hair???

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats Bro.I have just started using the dermapen without finasteride. its been just 2 weeks and I have used it for 2 times and seeing lots of skin peeling.
Have your skin got peeled, if so is it a good sign? can we manually peel the skin if its already coming out?
About frequency of micro needling which one you found to be better, once in a week or once in two weeks?

Thanks a lot

CaptainNorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats Bro.I have just started using the dermapen without finasteride. its been just 2 weeks and I have used it for 2 times and seeing lots of skin peeling.
Have your skin got peeled, if so is it a good sign? can we manually peel the skin if its already coming out?
About frequency of micro needling which one you found to be better, once in a week or once in two weeks?

Thanks a lot
I never saw any skin peeling from it, I'm not sure what that might mean.

I've definitely seen more improvement when I do it every other week. Generally that frequency shows me new and visible regrowth on a monthly basis.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never gotten peeling, but my skin becomes flaky after rolling. What's the deal?

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never saw any skin peeling from it, I'm not sure what that might mean.

I've definitely seen more improvement when I do it every other week. Generally that frequency shows me new and visible regrowth on a monthly basis.

Thanks for the info bro.
When did you really notice the regrowth after you started the treatment?till this time from many other treatments I have seen only vellus hairs and they never turned terminal..I like to know how long should I have to wait to see if dermapen works before concluding it works for me or not...Also do you have any plan to stop finasteride and try just derma rolling to see if that only is enough

ophair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results, looking forward to more of pictures in the future, good for you than you've gotten none of side effects

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Just ordered this. Seems much easier than a roller. Going to give dermarolling another try with minoxidil, following the study to the letter--wounding every 7 days with no minoxidil for 24 hours after.
I’ve just purchased this, how do I use it? I can only find dermaroller tutorials, how to use the stamp?

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve just purchased this, how do I use it? I can only find dermaroller tutorials, how to use the stamp?
Seconding this question, but also would like to know: does stamping work better with long hair

CaptainNorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seconding this question, but also would like to know: does stamping work better with long hair
For me, I push the stamp down until I feel just enough pain to draw a tiny bit of blood. You'll know what I mean once you try it. And I would say yes, stamping works better with long hair. Originally I had a roller but it got tangled in my hair.