Finasteride An Emotional Rollercoaster

Fatherbalding17

My Regimen
Reaction score
This experience is so painful. Felt it was working for first 3 months, noticed shedding, then the itch came, and I've been shedding ever since. At 5.5 months right now and itch is still there, but it's slightly better and currently not shedding too much. Also @Vesemir what kind of hairs have you been shedding? Mine were thick and terminal initially, but now I'm shedding thin hairs and some that are the size of eyebrow hairs. So it's either I'm getting rid of the hairs impacted by DHT, or I've miniaturizing rapidly.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This experience is so painful. Felt it was working for first 3 months, noticed shedding, then the itch came, and I've been shedding ever since. At 5.5 months right now and itch is still there, but it's slightly better and currently not shedding too much. Also @Vesemir what kind of hairs have you been shedding? Mine were thick and terminal initially, but now I'm shedding thin hairs and some that are the size of eyebrow hairs. So it's either I'm getting rid of the hairs impacted by DHT, or I've miniaturizing rapidly.

Mostly thick hairs for me too. I can't tell which way I'm headed. As long as there's no itching I feel like I'm doing okay.