Finasteride 4 Months Results: Bringing My Confidence Back!

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Click link to see original thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/finasteride-3-months-results-it-works.113918/

bsfkvhm-jpg.jpg

It's getting fuller in the 4th month.

7rlpECC.jpg

Your thoughts?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results, very fast too, you are lucky responder to meds. Should get better and better until the end of the year.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great to see some good results man. Could be the minoxidil thickening it up. Either way. Good stuff.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious joeblack, your results are great btw, is there regrowth in the front?

None yet, I'm still hoping it could regain more in the front. It grew some baby hairs on my temples and has color but is it yet to thicken and grow longer. I'm just 4 months in though

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also a diffuse thinner with similar hair texture and head shape to you, and I'm hoping for some results like yours. Your story gives me hope. I have been on the big three for 5-6 weeks.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also a diffuse thinner with similar hair texture and head shape to you, and I'm hoping for some results like yours. Your story gives me hope. I have been on the big three for 5-6 weeks.

You will. I only have the big two so yours is better. Just keep doing the routine. Whatever it takes

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You lucky son of a gun!

All finasteride did was wreck my hairline and stop further hairloss in other regions.

Good results in such a short period of time.

Good luck for more future gains.

Thanks man. I wish all men are created with Zayn like hairline lol

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update?

Hey, I've been busy this past weeks due to work. So far my hair is growing steady now, and no more sides whatsoever. I noticed in my 5th month that it still looks like the last pic I posted so maybe I'll post again after another 4 months.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
At any point during the 4 months did you notice lower libido than normal?

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Libido is normal and I'm having morning boners again. But the sperm is watery when I ejaculate, which is pretty common to finas users

Yeah I also have watery sperm. But getting nowhere near the results that you are lol.