Finasterid Side Effects Recovery Stories, Help!

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im very desperate for any success recovery story from finasterid side effects..
I know, that there are people who recovered...To you PLEAAASE post some encouraging stuff for the rest of us..
Im 5 weeks off Propecia, und total numbness in my penis, low libido, suicide ideation und shooting pain in my shaft..
Its just horrible...This poison must be banned...

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im very desperate for any success recovery story from finasterid side effects..
I know, that there are people who recovered...To you PLEAAASE post some encouraging stuff for the rest of us..
Im 5 weeks off Propecia, und total numbness in my penis, low libido, suicide ideation und shooting pain in my shaft..
Its just horrible...This poison must be banned...
How long have u been on it and what dosage?

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very bad and on the verge of killing myself....Guys please dont take finasteride...please...thats my last will before i go

crook

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were on the drug for a long time (3 years). Give your body time to recover. For some people it took YEARS to recover. BTW have you got your hormones checked?Suicide is not a solution mate.

Last edited:

Vincent5

My Regimen
Reaction score
BRO STOP! I have benn on it for a month and now 3,5 months later I feel bit better but still not single day I have desire to masturbate but you have to wait and hope. I have been in the same situation as you yust thinking about doing it, just stop. There are lot's of solutions. Start with herbs, tribulus terestis, maca, than you have l-arginine comdined with that pills. In one study they proved it helped to everyone. I promise, If you start with those you will in few months feel better, I plan to give them a shot. I know how it feels, that last days on propecia were single worst days of my life but there is hope and until there is 1 we shall not give up!!!

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as you've been told check your hormones, there's a cure for any type of endothelial dysfunction or estrogen spikes...no reason for losing hope, just stop self-diagnosing urself using the internet.

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
im almost 5month off after 6 months in, recovering very slow same as @Vincent5 ,and i think that no supplement can cure this,im alot better mentally but i still get the fog sometimes, i am 100% sure that cure is to repair the liver and pituitary gland , i get a very light ache in my liver before i get random erec or turned on (this is my theory)