Finasterade and libido?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont dump RU into minioxidil alone. Solution isn't strong enough to dissolve the particles

**** will just float around.

Yeah I don't know about RU in minoxidil as I've never used it. But RU dissolves fine in Serioxyl/Neogenic in my experience, they are ethanol/water based solutions.

Mr.Anonymouse

Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing

I'm wondering if any finasteride or dutasteride users would mind sharing. How is your libido on the drug?

I have been having success treating my hairloss with minoxidil and RU. But I'm tempted to add finasterade again.
I've been wondering the same thing

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is the next best thing after finasteride/dutasteride. Its really simple as well.

Buy a scale. Weigh the amount you want. Let's say 50mg a day = 350mg for 7 days. Dump it into a vial containing Stemoxydine (Neogenic, Serioxyl whatever). Don't need to mess around making your own vehicle out of ethanol/PG. Takes 5 minutes to make a weekly batch and then you've got a topical AA + growth stimulant.

+1, RU in serioxyl gave me some amazing regrowth. I used it just on my hairline and crown at first. And I was skipping the middle of my head where there was no noticeable loss. And you could see all the regrowth and then the bit in the middle where I wasn't applying it and the hair wasn't as long and thick it was mad.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score