Finally Jumped Into System But Need Help On Glue

reed65

My Regimen
Reaction score
Friends thanks to many on this forum which made me finally to wear the system and super happy about it. I am using French lace system and have a very active life style (daily gym ) , tennis etc. And also climate is hot here in Atlanta I am using invisible bond now but pretty much have to do it every day is there any glue that you suggest which I don’t have to worry about at least 4 days or so ? Thanks again for everything.

Noah

Reaction score
You might try tape instead of glue if you are having problems with the length of hold. I find Walkers No-Shine tape is good for the back and sides of the unit where it is invisible, although it is not invisible enough for the hairline. For the hairline the best tape I have found is Walkers 3-mil. It is not really tape, but rather semi-solid glue sold in a tape format. Once you remove the backing paper there is only glue left. Maybe worth a try?

Noah

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah, spot on, as always. I would like to add that if you expose your hairline, you may want to do a tape/glue combination at the hairline. If so, we can explain to you how to do it.

I use the same tape, as well as the Walkers No-Shine contour tapes for the back edge, and hairline.