Finally got finpecia

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stretching onto a year now since I've contemplated actually getting onto propecia and I've finally taken the plunge and ordered propecia, it arrived today and now deciding how to approach it, should I even use it? Its become pretty infamous and to be honest I'm a litle hesitant/scared, though curious. I'm thinking of going on a low dosage of 0.25 and see if anything happens, i'll try to record my experience on this thread. I think ive said it before but my brother tried propecia and experienced side effects after 2 days, numbness in balls, so he stopped. Which doesn't sound too good for me!
Considering taking it tonight.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Stretching onto a year now since I've contemplated actually getting onto propecia and I've finally taken the plunge and ordered propecia, it arrived today and now deciding how to approach it, should I even use it? Its become pretty infamous and to be honest I'm a litle hesitant/scared, though curious. I'm thinking of going on a low dosage of 0.25 and see if anything happens, i'll try to record my experience on this thread. I think ive said it before but my brother tried propecia and experienced side effects after 2 days, numbness in balls, so he stopped. Which doesn't sound too good for me!
Considering taking it tonight.

Good idea to start with a low dose. I had a mild ball ache for about a month, after that nothing.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would take it in the morning that way if your penis falls off you wont be asleep and youll be able to get to the hospital in time for them to put it back on before it dies

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were on here a year and didn't try finasteride - can't get my mind around that

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
AlrightAlright experienced no side effects. Going to be taking it in a couple hours. Damn I thought my dick would have fallen off by now. I'm pretty sure i have been loosing ground ever slowly this pass year but not really enough to be noticeable, our hair loss is pretty normal and not aggressive. Just hits us really young like in our late teens or very early twenties. I wonder being on 0.25 how much it will slow down, if not totally stop. I

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump this thread but I was wondering guys, do you know if it's bad or not to eat after taking a propecia tablet?
Only reason I ask because as you can probably guess I'm experiencing no side effects, I wonder if me eating and **** may effect it?
Will try to update if I experience any side effects, if none then maybe in a month.

If somehow my libilido or sex drive took a hit I would honestly be surprised.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I did not see anything about not taking it with food when I read the leaflet that came with the drug. With that being said, I usually take it about an hour before I eat anything.

earms84

Reaction score
I did not see anything about not taking it with food when I read the leaflet that came with the drug. With that being said, I usually take it about an hour before I eat anything.

I'm the same. I almost always take finasteride around breakfast, but I don't think that food vs no food matters.

deano2440

Reaction score
where you getting the finasteride from?

I got mine from pharmacy Geoff about a week ago, had 7 tabs now, 1 each morning without food, experienced no sides only thing noticeable being a slight decrease is drive, not a lot to stop me etc.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
where you getting the finasteride from?
Well I had an erection when I woke up this morning. So idk

I got it from inhouse pharmacy. Though because I'm from England I had to go though some BS website to get my order of propecia and it took over a week to come. I have enough to last me a year though while on 0.25 grams, so I won't have to order some anytime soon. Can't recall how much it cost me like £36?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I'm going to update this thread once again. Sorry about this.
Well I after masturbating today I checked the contents of my sperm and it seemed really watery, I'd say it looked the same, but just definitely less visceral. It ran straight down the toilet like it was water.

I was wondering has anyone else experienced this same side effect and what followed after?
I heard it has something to do with just prostate fluids, but flippin propecia horror stories scared me a bit (the whole infertile deal!) and I would like someone on these forums to smack some sense into me. I think my libido is the same, I would cut libido down to 50% mindset. I'll give it another week and if I find myself for worse, I'll be stopping it!

Too bad propecia wasn't for me :/

Truly an insane drug.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Well I after masturbating today I checked the contents of my sperm and it seemed really watery, I'd say it looked the same, but just definitely less visceral. It ran straight down the toilet like it was water.

I was wondering has anyone else experienced this same side effect and what followed after?
I heard it has something to do with just prostate fluids, but flippin propecia horror stories scared me a bit (the whole infertile deal!) and I would like someone on these forums to smack some sense into me.

Regarding the first part, cant you use a sock like the rest of us normal guys?

As far as the second part. Watery semen is not a huge deal. Not sure how bad your hair loss is, but if your loss is aggressive you will regret your decision to stop when your hair gets bad. If you cant handle the horror stories then get off of this site and other sites that discuss sides.